Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
UPDATE: she's announced she's got a boyfriend and tried to chuck me into the friendzone Laugh
told her we probably couldn't just be friends cos I like her. she started crying and said I should have told her this earlier Laugh

ahh well   Flashing
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Never mind Thurny, I'll drink a few beers for you to drown your sorrows Thumb up
and complicated
I'm reyt Thumb up she's not. Thumb down could probably turn it round if I could be arsed to.

missing out on the best thing that would ever have happened to herWhistle I'm sure you lot could back me up on that as well Laugh
things might be back on track Laugh see what happens when, to put it into her words, she "inevitably ruins another relationship" LaughLaughLaugh

I either really like her or I'm fúcking daft Laugh

I need to get out more Doh
still got that fuuucking birthday message on. Dragging it out as long as pigs 3year celebration for there 125th birthday Laugh
(06-09-2015, 00:20)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: things might be back on track Laugh see what happens when, to put it into her words, she "inevitably ruins another relationship" LaughLaughLaugh

I either really like her or I'm fúcking daft Laugh

I need to get out more Doh

Tell her you won't take her up the arse if she insists on making you pay extra to put lime in her lager  Cool
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
and complicated
I'm a fucccking dick Angry
Have you poked her in the whiskers yet Thurny ?
and complicated
she's not even talking to me atm Laugh

Was a bit of a cúnt though tbh

I was that is, not her

although Confused
xxxx her off then. Plenty more to have a look at.......
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »