Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Im quite happy we didnt throw any more cash around !! i think weve got a realy good team if only we knew who the best 11 was ??? and thats the problem and a jigsaw that wont get fixed untill october at least ??
Washington and Was Wereham Owl like this post
We just lack that striker until Joao is ready.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
i think forestree is xxxx ace ms ??? but then again i thought May was the next Banno ? although he never got a proper pop in a decent team with Sg he played on his own and Carlos obviously doesnt like him one bit ???
May deal finally confirmed, for undisclosed fee.

Good luck Stevie Thumb up
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Have we solved our major issue... a proven goal scorer? Despite the number of Summer signings, I think we have FAILED to get that one key player. Nuhui, Joao, Matias, FF will hopefully step up and hopefully we can gel more and see the attacking football we have be promised.
So the summer transfer window has closed. Was a busy summer at S6 but ended with a bit of an anti-climax on the final day. If rumours are to be believed we tried to sign players at the end but were unable to get the deals done for whatever reason!!

So lets recap the 2015 Summer transfer window

14 - Number of players who left us
4 - number of players who signed contract offers to stay at the club
10 - Number of players who permanently signed for us
5 - Players brought in on season long loans
1 - Player loaned out for the season
1 - Goalkeepers signed
6 - Defenders signed
6 - Midfielders signed
2 - Forwards signed

Even though we have yet to sign that true out and out striker, there is no doubt that the players we signed are on paper a massive upgrade from the ones we let go. Obviously now it is up to CC to make them into a team as quickly as possible.
Today has left us a striker down.

I'm amazed no-one has gone for signing Vydra or Rhodes this transfer window.
Late transfer for Derby as they sign Bradley Johnson from Norwich for 6m!! Good signing but seems a lot of money again. Derby have spent 10m today as they also signed Butterfield from Huddersfield for 3.6m, seems they want to get promoted along with Boro this season, although they did lose Will Hughes so technically they have just replaced him with one of these signings!!
not signed anyone then? fair enough. now just have to figure out how to fit these 76867 midfielders into the squad
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(01-09-2015, 19:22)A57owl Wrote: Today has left us a striker down.

I'm amazed no-one has gone for signing Vydra or Rhodes this transfer window.

Vydra signed for Reading on loan, they paid 2m loan fee apparently to get him.

Having said that I thought I read that that deal for Vydra had gone through but it is not appearing on the official lists, so maybe he is still at Watford.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed