Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Think I would prefer Vydra to Rhoodes and anyone else for that matter
JUST SAYING LIKE!
selling laverey would also be very stupid ?? but then again we are now a club who doesnt have to wait for talent to grow !! and laverey is still seasons away from being a player that can cause teams problems ?? or maybe he will never step up ?? im sure if he is sold then he will go on to be the best striker in the world ffs !!

something about Hillsborough that some players shit themselves and very few come good ???
Lavery has played poorly so far in the games he has come in for, the will tell CC a lot but I still think he is worth loaning out, not selling. May can leave for me, if we are after the likes of Forestieri, McCormack and Vydra then we don't need him at all. Nuhiu will stay until Joao is ready I reckon.
Rumour is toytown have or are making a bid of 500k for May.

Forestieri is a solid signing, I'm chuffed to bits. Only negative is as MS said earlier. He goes down easy and I don't want to see that in a Wednesday shirt.

I'm not expecting miracles to happen this season, I think were going to struggle at times. I had hoped we'd fly but, it is unrealistic to expect it.

Forestieri & Joao need to start playing together and forging a partnership. These two could be absolutely devastating up front.

10M for Mcormack I hope isn't serious. As good as he is, we can wait until next season for a striker at this point. I'd like to see another midfielder come in, someone who can boss the middle of the park and hold midfield together. And for 10M why not make an offer for Will Hughes, that type of player?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
remember Tricky trev stateside ??? you only had to look at him and he fell on the bloody floor lol !! but fme he was good at conning the refs !!

And i would also like to see a master of the middle bought !! to many lightweights speed merchants and heavywieghts that cant shoot for shit !!
Statesideowl likes this post
The transfer window closes at 6pm BST on tuesday by the way.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(30-08-2015, 22:14)Imre varadi Wrote: remember Tricky trev stateside ??? you only had to look at him and he fell on the bloody floor lol !! but fme he was good at conning the refs !!

And i would also like to see a master of the middle bought !! to many lightweights speed merchants and heavywieghts that cant shoot for shit !!

You're right, but I always thought Trev fell over because he was 65 years old Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I'll never forget Tricky's winner in the last minute against Forest.

One of many fantastic Atkinson signings.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/30/der...ays-nuhiu/
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/31/por...es-bannan/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed