Thread Rating:
Helloooo - from New606 List!
Shabba
drewks likes this post
Finally !!!
drewks likes this post
Hello from Florida boys, you can't lose me as easily as that! Big Grin
Stairs and drewks like this post
If I have not 'Liked' your arrival I apologise. But WELCOME my Baggies friends - I hope you have a fantastic, uninterrupted and enjoyable posting experience for decades to come
BaggieMan and drewks like this post
(05-09-2014, 14:40)Stairs Wrote: If I have not 'Liked' your arrival I apologise. But WELCOME my Baggies friends - I hope you have a fantastic, uninterrupted and enjoyable posting experience for decades to come

Hi I'm Jayne from Bartley Green in Birmingham, I used to just read the old new-606 but thought Id contribute to this one. Been a baggies fan for too many years than I care to remember and now my 18 yr old son is a baggie (ManUtd is his second team Big Grin ). Im hoping to join the prediction league but fear I may have left it too late.

Very impressed with this new board though boing boing Thumb up Cool
drewks, Stairs, Baggievicar And 1 others like this post
Afternoon All,
Took a while , but I have found my way here eventually.
Not being the quickest on the uptake sometimes, I thought there may have been something going on over on the other site, as posts were getting fewer and less serious, but hope this new one gets back to the standards 606 achieved, and we can all Babble ourselves senseless again.
Cheers,
Kookiebags.
drewks likes this post
(05-09-2014, 15:41)Boing Boing Baggies Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 14:40)Stairs Wrote: If I have not 'Liked' your arrival I apologise. But WELCOME my Baggies friends - I hope you have a fantastic, uninterrupted and enjoyable posting experience for decades to come

Hi I'm Jayne from Bartley Green in Birmingham, I used to just read the old new-606 but thought Id contribute to this one. Been a baggies fan for too many years than I care to remember and now my 18 yr old son is a baggie (ManUtd is his second team Big Grin ). Im hoping to join the prediction league but fear I may have left it too late.

Very impressed with this new board though boing boing Thumb up Cool

Welcome aboard, Jayne! If you want to join in the Prediction League I'm sure there'll be plenty space, though I think points would have to be subtracted for the weeks you've missed so far (Beefy or Joker will clarify this); plenty of time to catch up, though Thumb up
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Boing Boing Wrigleys here lol
drewks and Stairs like this post
(05-09-2014, 20:00)Ska Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 15:41)Boing Boing Baggies Wrote:

Hi I'm Jayne from Bartley Green in Birmingham, I used to just read the old new-606 but thought Id contribute to this one.  Been a baggies fan for too many years than I care to remember and now my 18 yr old son is a baggie (ManUtd is his second team Big Grin ). Im hoping to join the prediction league but fear I may have left it too late.

Very impressed with this new board though boing boing  Thumb up Cool

Welcome aboard, Jayne!  If you want to join in the Prediction League I'm sure there'll be plenty space, though I think points would have to be subtracted for the weeks you've missed so far (Beefy or Joker will clarify this); plenty of time to catch up, though Thumb up

I think Jayne if i can remember right you can join by all means , however at the cost of 1 point below the bottom scorer in Division 2.
It should not really be a problem to catch up as most people have had a terrible start Big Grin
Am I correct Guys Huh
Just arrived and I'm hoping to see some intelligent football debate...........then I saw that Beefy had already joined. Rolleyes Rolleyes
drewks and Stairs like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »