Thread Rating:
Scottish League Cup, Falkirk 1-3 Rangers, 23/09/2014.
By all accounts a full strength Celtic side tomorrow i see a very comfortable home win. Either way a loathsome club gets knocked out win win.
Scottish League Cup Round 3, 23/09/2014, Falkirk 1 - 3 Rangers

Match Report : Rangers FC - Falkirk 1-3 Rangers

Attendance : 5,259

Manager's verdict : Rangers FC - Dean Got His Reward

The 4th Round draw is tomorrow, what odds a Rangers v Celtic tie ?
AVFC RFC SAFC
Well done lads no extra time or pens needed tonight.
Better than Liverpool and Middlesbrough. They're on to their 2nd round of penalties with one save apiece so far.

(23-09-2014, 23:04)Larry-AV Wrote: Scottish League Cup Round 3, 23/09/2014, Falkirk 1 - 3 Rangers

Match Report : Rangers FC - Falkirk 1-3 Rangers

Attendance : 5,259

Manager's verdict : Pending

The 4th Round draw is tomorrow, what odds a Rangers v Celtic tie ?

Part of me wants it because I think we'll beat them, but I really don't think we need the trouble it would bring.
Off topic, but as it has been mentioned :

Liverpool 2-2 Middlesbrough - AET, FT 1-1, Liverpool win 14-13 on penalties.

In all 30 penalties were taken, Liverpool missed one, Middlesbrough two.
AVFC RFC SAFC
I think it was a largely second string Liverpool side that finished the match too. It's always worthwhile devoting some training time to penalties. Hopefully we won't have to put the Rangers squad to the test in that respect any time soon. I'm not over the defeat to QotS yet.
Now, how about keeping to the topic?
Tell coop the same thing radge,so it's just hearts and Celtic Trus or is Aberdeen now a club close to yer hearts?
Fred i was on topic both clubs had been mentioned in the league cup draw.
(24-09-2014, 11:05)Fredstersafool Wrote: Tell coop the same thing radge,so it's just hearts and Celtic Trus or is Aberdeen now a club close to yer hearts?

On topic? Doh

Glad to see your suspicions were correct, and Rangers won inside the 90 mins last night. Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »