Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Nice, we can run our second string out again and still laugh at the Blunts.

I'm sure CC and co have done their homework better than Brentford did.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
That draw will do me, a game we should win and further progression in a cup!! Just so long as we don't get drawn away to Citeh in the third round!!!!
A decent draw and hopefully a safe passage into round 3. Would love a cup run this year
good draw that !!
Reports around that Bristol City have had an £8m bid accepted for Brentford's Andre Gray, the worlds gone mad, Gray's a decent striker but £8m Huh  Huh  Huh.  You could get 3 or 4 players to make their squad better than wasting it on 1 player.
consilio likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
You could get 3-4 Joao's for that.

Looks like silly money prices have trickled down to the Championship, where's there's no silly money prizes to be won.

Remember when we came back up from the pub league? Can you imagine if we had 8m to drop on just one player??

The beautiful game is steadily ruined
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Average goal scoring record for Brentford. What a waste of money
Gray will be a PL player eventually so it could be viewed as a decent investment as he should only increase in value over the next few years.

In the short term, he probably won't add too much.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Blackburn are another linked with a loan move for May.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/blackbu...y-striker/

Essentially we've sold Antonio for a young striker whom never really had a chance at the club and will now be moving on.

I really hope that this is the end of piss poor business moves for us.
Just because it might get overlooked where I've posted it, if you go on anything but Wednesday thread, I've posted the second installment from my book - published in The Star.

I think we may regret loaning out May. He's a better bet than Nuhiu imo. Now calm down everyone. It is imo. Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed