Thread Rating:
Scottish League Cup, Falkirk 1-3 Rangers, 23/09/2014.
Scottish League Cup Round 3, Tuesday, 23/09/2014, Falkirk v Rangers, KO 19.45 hours.

Fixture confirmed : Rangers FC - League Cup Date Confirmed
AVFC RFC SAFC
Right, on to this one now after the last one descended into typical unmoderated Rangers-bashing. Doh

Does Clark have any chance of playing a part in this, or is his injury still too fresh? I think if Boyd and Daly start up front together we're going to struggle again.

We need to get the midfield back to playing high-tempo passes to feet rather than the predictable and easy-to-defend-against long balls to the strikers. Would be very handy to have The Young Macleod available too.

If we're going to persist with Daly and Boyd, then we need width and crosses for them to benefit. Aird can do this, although there's usually too much emphasis on him having to defend, and Templeton is normally a wasted shirt when starting. Would Peralta be a better option on the right? Decent crosser of the ball but not so much a player for taking his man on.

Whatever happens, our lacklustre display against Alloa has knocked our momentum all to xxxx.

Edit: Piss, both Clark and Macleod out for two games. Sad
http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/...ss-cup-tie

Good news that Wallace is back in contention though. Thumb up
If you've got a problem with the moderation get in touch Trus...
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
What moderation?
Aye Maroon get Trus sorted out will ye?
Fred, why are you here? Wouldn't you rather be off together with your BFFs where you can call us 'pricks' and 'twats' free from any form of rebuke?

Run along now, little boy.
(22-09-2014, 12:24)Trusevich Wrote: Right, on to this one now after the last one descended into typical unmoderated Rangers-bashing. Doh

Does Clark have any chance of playing a part in this, or is his injury still too fresh? I think if Boyd and Daly start up front together we're going to struggle again.

We need to get the midfield back to playing high-tempo passes to feet rather than the predictable and easy-to-defend-against long balls to the strikers. Would be very handy to have The Young Macleod available too.

If we're going to persist with Daly and Boyd, then we need width and crosses for them to benefit. Aird can do this, although there's usually too much emphasis on him having to defend, and Templeton is normally a wasted shirt when starting. Would Peralta be a better option on the right? Decent crosser of the ball but not so much a player for taking his man on.

Whatever happens, our lacklustre display against Alloa has knocked our momentum all to xxxx.

Edit: Piss, both Clark and Macleod out for two games. Sad
http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/...ss-cup-tie

Good news that Wallace is back in contention though. Thumb up

To add to this - Would there be a genuine opportunity to play Templeton in the hole behind either Boyd or Daly? Templeton always seems to do OK when he gets switched into a more central attacking role, so it might be an option McCoist is maybe forced into making, just to keep a striker on the bench for later on. Keep in mind this goes to extra-time and penalties if necessary.

As for Falkirk, they've struggled a bit since selling Conor McGrandles, but we all know they'll raise their game for us regardless. C'est La vie au Rangers.  Whistle
Why was my post to the stream deleted ???

Here it is again : Wiziwig Stream : Falkirk v Rangers 23/09/2014 19:45 to 21:45

Or is this going to be the only forum / board that does not have links to streams ???
AVFC RFC SAFC
Cheers Larry. I'd like to think it was a technical glitch, but i get the impression it was for a reaction. Must be awfy boring not having gossip for the mob over there.

I can see extra time and penalties looming sadly after that piss poor performance saturday.
It looked like they expected to just have to turn up to bag the 3 points. To resort to punting balls so early was pitiful.
But we move on and hopefully a reaction tonight from the lads. Thank christ wallace is back to give us some width, sorely missed saturday.
To be fair Trus it's all true, you are indeed all of the above, canny be handing oot a slapped wrist for telling the truth can ye??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »