Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Might be right there Imre. Couple of them have played together before at other clubs. Bus & Sougou. Matias & Joao

With so many Portuguese speakers I'm sure they'll settling fine!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Seme will be teaching them the lingo, no need to worry.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(06-08-2015, 14:00)peiowl Wrote: Bloody ell. According to Star we've signed 11 players this summer. I'm  not going to recognize this team anymore, which is a good thing! Now I have to choose between going out electioneering on Satdi for the NDP (Labour to you lot) as we have a right wing dictator running our country, or do I listen to the game? Huh

My football team or my country??? Huh

What to do??? Huh

Listen to the football Pei, all politicians are crooks anyway!!!!

Virmijl joins Preston on a season long loan!!  So one right back out, now expect to see a striker go the same way, question is which one??

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/vermi...98407.aspx
good hes wank !!!
Another ticket initiative from DC.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/owls-...98784.aspx

Interesting one this, I wonder what a significant amount put aside means??  Is this a case of DC listening to the fans with regards to the unrest surrounding the new prices or was this planned anyway?  Either way there are so many little initiatives that the club are trying this season!!
43 hours to KO!!!
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Very strong rumours circulating that we have signed David Nugent from Leicester.

Would be a top signing
I have seen various rumours like that as well. Would cost us a lot in wages but he could definitely do a job for us in this League, just like he did for Leicester. Not wholly sure about him being the lone striker but if he gets support from midfield he won't find himself alone that often. As you say would be a very good signing and about 14 times less than Rhodes!!!
You said he was wank consilio when i mentioned him at the start of last season ?
I've changed my mind Wink
Maddix likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed