Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(04-08-2015, 23:15)Statesideowl Wrote: Is this really the new signings name? Never can trust Wiki

Pape Pate Amodou Mamadou Pamadou adou dou Sougou

I suspect it is. He could enter himself and as a song in Eurovision all in one go ! Big Grin

Announcement delay must be due to finding a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL shirt for him to hold up but apparently Evans has cornered the market in those !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/...-1-7393081
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Everyone had sensible predictions for the "Promotion" and "Relegation" in that article. Until, you get to the L**ds bell end whom puts down the other 3 Yorkshire teams for relegation... Bitter, pathetic things are L**ds fans.
Washington and BottesfordOwl like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Wiggins now offical (3 year contract) and Sougou to be unveiled shortly on the OS.

Will KJ arrive too before Saturday ?? !!!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/sougo...96208.aspx

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/rhoys...96202.aspx
That should be it until the loan window IMO
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Russell Slade is unaware of any approach by us for Jones
JUST SAYING LIKE!
I don't want us to sign Jones, he hasn't done anything good for a few seasons now and is definitely on a downward trend. The other two appear to be good signings but I will be honest and say I don't know anything about Wiggins!! What do we think of him??

I have updated the OP with our new signings and noticed we now have a squad of 28 players, higher than normal I think?? I expect to see one of the goalkeepers go out on loan, along with maybe Vermijl and one of the strikers, May I think is the favorite for this imo.
I'd keep vermijl and push palmer into cm
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I can't see palmer getting a game in CM!! Currently we seem to be preferring 433, so the midfield 3 will be chosen from Lopez (starter), McGugan (starter), Semedo, Melo, Hutchinson and Lee, cannot see Palmer being chosen ahead of any of them barring injuries or suspensions.
Selection headaches are a welcome change. It's nice to have some quality in the squad.

Natural LB position filled if we can keep Wiggins injury free he should be solid for us.

The addition of another attacking winger to the squad seems to hint at the kind of football we can expect to see this season!

I'd let Vermijl and Palmer battle it out for a position in the pecking order, hard to say but I think Vermijl may have Palmer beat, I'm sure those that have seen both play more than I have could say.

DC has kept to his word to be fair, he's spent a lot on transfers & wages.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed