Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
As I said before, I think I'd go with sending Lavery out on loan. He's not going to get the game time he needs to develop with us. I reckon he will be at least 4th choice, but he is one for the future Thumb up I'm not saying I want rid of him or anything, more give him a new contract then send him out to a L1 side where he will play every week and hopefully he will come back next season a lot stronger and more experienced.

I'm completely indifferent to what we do with Stevie May Doh do Toytown still want him Huh
and complicated
Based on some of the friendlies it seems that CC might be playing Lavery out wide as 2nd choice to Ross Wallace, I think he might see more game time playing that position rather than an out and out striker. That would leave Nuhiu, May, Bus and Joao as the 4 main strikers. Thats a lot of cover for essentially one position!!
Supposedly signing a Senegalese Winger from Marseille tomorrow named Modou Sougou
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
That would put Lavery even further down the pecking order, based on Chaz's theory, so that re-enforces my belief that he's the one to go on loan Thumb up with a new contract to show him that we love him still Whistle
and complicated
Tough one Maddix!

It seems it would be down to Lavery or May. They're both 22. Not a great deal of difference between them, both have proved they can perform.
It would be a kick in the teeth for that lad from Leeds we hoped to sign who was denied clearance despite working in England and having a kid there, if we are able to sign a Senegalese winger whom has previously been working in the EU, that place Britian's so desperate to secede from. Whistle
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Austin is shit anyway, glad his permit got turned down, agree with your point though!

I think we should loan May out now Joao has come in. Lavery is more versatile and I think May will improve after 6 months of reg football just as Lavery did last season.
I don't know too much about him to be honest so I'll take your word for it. He is another casualty of an unfair law though. I hope he manages to re-settle his family.

I'm for either being loaned out I suppose. A season with a top L1 team would do them both the world of good really. Even if one of them leaves I still don't see the other enjoying regular football. Unless, of course, first and or second choice striker is injured. I'd expect a recall clause in the loan terms to cover such an instance though.

Is Matias being deployed as a forward or AMF?

Rumours of the Senegal Wingers arrival seem to be gathering pace.
Lavery is 3rd choice IMO but is a completely different type of player to Nuhiu/Joaoaoa/Bus so should be kept, May would be the one loaned if I was boss. If he's thought of as an outside forward then he'll get a run out as we are still a player short IMO and Wallace wont be able to play every week
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
good win we looked lively and not static like with SG and his wank pitch !!! wont be hear untill late saturday as the internet cafes in mexico dont open till xxxx 11 ??? and ive only got access when im at work and im not working saturday for any man !!!
Matias plays out wide as part of the front 3 stateside. Usually Wallace down the other flank with one of our CF's through the middle.

Nuhiu will start Saturday I think with Joao on from the bench as and when needed, hopefully when we are 4-0 up!!
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed