Thread Rating:
RIFC
This was posted today {01/08/2015} on the NOT606 Rangers board, might as well have it here too, 'for the record' (no pun intended).

DR - Duff and Phelps trio hit BBC with £3 million libel writ over Rangers documentary

It seems that Rangers, Hibernian, enter name {here}, etc., etc., are not the only ones unimpressed by BBC journalism !
AVFC RFC SAFC
You mean we had to stay an extra season in the championship, to make it less suspicious!
Nae referee in the world could've reversed that 6-1 humping fae Motherwell without it looking suspicious
I don't know. We had a couple of really good penalty shouts in, I think, the first leg that could have made a difference. If the ref had been leaning towards us we might well have been playing in the top flight this year.

As it is, Scotland's referees have already used up all their credibility credits in Celtic's league opener. I thought there might have been hope for Willie Collum, but it seems Celtic can never be given too many legs up.
Willie Collum is a fecking joke, an arrogant b'stard who really needs a slap
I thought he had a good performance at the Hibs-Rangers game - and I haven't been able to say that about many refs at our games in the past couple of years - but evidently that was just a glitch and normal service has now been resumed.
Nae complaints aboot the ref whatsoever when rangers beat us
I've got plenty already about the ref in the Peterhead game. True to the way our games in the bottom 2 divisions were officiated, he's letting Peterhead players kick lumps out of ours without so much as a sniff of a yellow card. You don't often see a ref stand and watch a player kick an opponent off the ball and not even speak to him about it much less give him a card, but it's not even a surprise to see it happen here.
Shocking at best.

JJust embarrasing how poor our referees are.
So,the weegie press have now dragged oot Alex rae saying he's worried aboot allan state o' mind if he stays wi' hibs and 250000 wis a mair than fair offer for him. Didnae ken he wis a psychologist. After getting the almost prophetic thoughts o' the likes o' charlie miller, Derek Johnston, and the Messiah, Barry Ferguson dae still think the press are no bending over backbackw tae get. Rangers what they want 
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »