Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Current RBs are Hunt, Palmer and Vermijl with I am sure a couple of the CBs who could fill in at a pinch. Out of them I would think it has to be Vermijl??
I thought, whilst a RB he (Vermiljl) could play anywhere across the back line? Also RW similar to Palmer? Might be handy to keep unless he's not in CC's plans. There's healthy competition for CB role.

One week to get that LB spot covered, Wiggins deal is off!

It's one of out forwards we need to loan out now. But whom? Nuhui, May or Lavery?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I'd send Lavery out Thumb up (with a recall clause) purely because he has the biggest future out of all of them and would benefit from the game time rather than sat on our bench. There's no point in sending Nuhiu out on loan, he either does it for us now or he's sold/given away Whistle May, ditto and we've not actually seen Bus yet (but three of them could come along at once).

As for RB Doh IMO we should have kept Buxton. Palmer never has and never will be a RB Angry
Was Wereham Owl and Imre varadi like this post
and complicated
Nuhiu should go out on loan. He has no future with us and is an expense we could do without.
"God Save the King."
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/footb...ty-9760563
and complicated
Wednesday 3-0 up, Sasso, Nuhiu and McGugan with the goals.
Who's this Nuhiu chap ? Whistle
and complicated
(01-08-2015, 17:05)Maddix Wrote: Who's this Nuhiu chap ?  Whistle

No idea, but he just got his 2nd goal of the game!!!  Now 4-0, Joao has replaced Nuhiu and Lavery on for Wallace.
How are you following it Chaz ??

and didn't SG say we wouldn't see the best of Big Dave until this season Whistle

Sheffield Wednesday have announced their squad numbers for the 2015/16 season, which are as follows:

1 Keiren Westwood
2 Liam Palmer
4 Sam Hutchinson
5 Glenn Loovens
6 Jose Semedo
7 Marco Matias
8 Filipe Melo
9 Atdhe Nuhiu
10 Lewis McGugan
11 Sergiu Bus
13 Caolan Lavery
14 Stevie May
15 Tom Lees
17 Jeremy Helan
18 Lucas Joao
19 Marnick Vermijl
20 Kieran Lee
21 Alex Lopez
22 Darryl Lachman
23 Vincent Sasso
25 Cameron Dawson
26 Claude Dielna
28 Joe Wildsmith
32 Jack Hunt
33 Ross Wallace
34 Lewis Price

The number 3 shirt is still available. Could this mean a new first choice LB or am I reading too much into it ?

Good to see Atdhe with the number 9 shirt Thumb up I think he could have a few people eating 'humble PEI' this season Whistle
and complicated
5-0 Final score

Vermijl with an 83rd min goal

I just watch the club friendly column update on Livescore.com
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed