Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Same defence as last season tonight. Perhaps a little less solid due to the shape of the side
Sounds like we keep letting them back in, not that its a serious game or anything.

Nice for Nuhui to score on his Birthday.

Excited to see how Matias comes on as a player for us. Lopez sounds good too.

3-2 down.. Whoops!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
4-2 another late goal for Scunny..

That's poor to be honest, friendly or not
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
To be honest, pre-season hasn't been great at all!! Lets hope MS is right when he says it has absolutely no bearing on the real games!!
Really means nothing at all.

A more accurate assessment of the manager and playing squad will be done after the Bristol game
Washington likes this post
Well so far we have seen all of the 4 strikers we have play. IIRC all of them have scored at least one goal, so that is good. The St Mirren game is the one I would expect to see the likely starting line up for the first game of the season, so it will be interesting to see who gets the one forward spot in a 433 formation.
What has happened to this Marquee signing we were told was coming?

I wont be wasting 6 pints (Nags head, Loxley) money on watching St Mirren on Satdi!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
(30-07-2015, 10:56)Southeyowl Wrote: What has happened to this Marquee signing we were told was coming?

I wont be wasting 6 pints (Nags head, Loxley) money on watching St Mirren on Satdi!

it's coming. Marquee signing will be tying Nuhiu down to a 3 year deal Whistle
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Linked with a season long loan for Kenwyne Jones this morning, and reports that we are signing that Lucas Joao for £2.8M.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(30-07-2015, 11:25)Owlkev71 Wrote: Linked with a season long loan for Kenwyne Jones this morning, and reports that we are signing that Lucas Joao for £2.8M.

85 appearances with 20 goals, not bad but not prolific either!!!  He is only 21 though and I trust the current management team to know their Portuguese players far better than we do!!!

As for the "marquee" signing, I am not sure anyone at the club every used that word, or has really ever indicated how many or how much with regard to signings.  I think the term "marquee" was used by fans on forums around the time of the ticket price announcement.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed