Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
May played. Nice through ball for our goal.
Looks like Engerlaaand have qualified for the 2018 World Cup Whistle

What we do when we get there is another matter Doh
and complicated
Dielna's out for 4 weeks.

Melo injured tonight.

Apparently Westwood, Hutch and Hunt all have knocks they should shake off for the Scunny game on Wednesday.

Sounds like CC rigorous training is taking its toll perhaps? Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Does anyone think we will still sign a striker before the season starts???
Nope, I'm fine with that for now though. I understand the feeling people have over bringing one in I just think the midfield we have created brings a wealth of attacking option in itself. It's possible for the forwards with the support of attacking back lines to put plenty away with the current structure.

I don't think we're a finished product by any means, just that we should see where we stand with what we have. Then, dip into the loan/transfer market again later.

I also agree this might be risky, the points lost between now and then could mean the difference between playoffs or bust. However, we don't know that now, hindsight is always 20/20. May & Bus might both get 15 each this season...
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
He's clearly going to play 433 with just one striker and two wide men.

Considering we have already got Nuhiu, May, Bus and Lavery we only need one more, if any
Keep forgetting the new formation. How refreshing..

In that case definitely not, unless someone's leaving.

I think big lads contract is up at the end of this season, right?
Looks like we've agreed a fee for Whiggins, he's having a medical.

This is the strongest looking Wednesday squad I've seen in years.
(27-07-2015, 14:44)Statesideowl Wrote: Looks like we've agreed a fee for Whiggins, he's having a medical.

This is the strongest looking Wednesday squad I've seen in years.

Except for the Strikers Doh
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I think Lavery, May and Bus will have good seasons. Nuhiu is useful to have around because he offers something different with his height and strength
consilio and Statesideowl like this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed