Thread Rating:
Tottenham vs WBA - Match Thread
Like the positive thinking Baggievicar, sadly I think the only thing we have in common with Real Madrid is that we both have letters in our name Big Grin

My worry is that AI, even with a full squad, won't get the best out of them or more worryingly not play them Sad

Tony BomberBrown steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.
West Bromwich Albion outclassed Tottenham Hotspur and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
Adler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
Robinho and Hernanes were amongst the goalscorers.

Ok so it was on SM, but it could be an omen, just swap Adler, Robinho and Hernanes for Foster, Varela and Blanco - job done
Ever the optimist, can see us getting a draw here with Spurs suffering from Europhobia Smile

But will AI be also suffering from the Scottish referendum result? Well, it's everyfekin where else, may as well mention it here Tongue
Cmon Dozza, Mozza, AI - show us something that us ENGLISH ain't got Whistle
Off to Uni tomorrow morning and should be settled in by the time we kick off. I honestly have never gone into a weekend with less confidence in us getting a positive result than I have this weekend, and its not like Spurs are even that good a team. I hope AI and the team prove me wrong but I cant see anything other than an embarrassment.
[Image: 1348664730___West_Brom_-_Banner.png]
Well I think we are going to win 1-2 coming back from an early opener from Spurs, Berahino equalising and a late winner from Ideye.

So there  Tongue
DD Has got a small (money spider) spider on the keyboard. Lets hope its good luck. I like Spiders. DD Thumb up Thumb up
Ubique.
A 2-1 win for us and we're off and running. Please. Thank you.
Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominis.
With the right team selections we can get something today....C O Y B !
Well one things for sure Brunty will be playing Rolleyes .......................

“Chris is a Premier League player. He’s been that for a long time and will continue to be that and one of the qualities he has is mental toughness.

“I think it would really bad management if I jumped on Chris and punished him in any way by leaving him out.

“He’s an important player here and he wants to play at his best, but like any other player he can’t always play at his best.”
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Based on A.I wanting to play 4-4-2 and I haven't seen enough of our new players....

How about-
                Foster
Gamboa   Lescott  Olsson  Pocognoli

Yacob
Gardner                 Mulumbu
               Sess

Berahino   Ideye

Not sure what's up with G Mac or he would be in for Olsson but I'm going for a defensive midfield but in a diamond meaning Sess is the link player so the front 2 aren't isolated. Defend defend defend and break up the midfield but hit hard and fast on the break.
Thoughts ....?
CL expects Lescott to start. Hmm hopefully we will see a few changes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »