Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
september when loan wondow opens would be best
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
According to one of the papers this morning, we are going to sign Rhoys Wiggins, defender, from Charlton for £750,000.

Chris McGuire has signed for Toytown.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Rotherham quickly becoming our shit reserve team.

If I remember rightly Whiggins is a decent LB?
Maddix likes this post
Rotherham, Christ. Their fans must be spewing but what can they expect.

I'm hoping Xmas wouldn't be too late to sign a striker, I suppose it depends on how we're fairing. If we're dire we might need to act earlier like Thurny said.

Why would we sign another Defender?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(23-07-2015, 21:30)Maddix Wrote: Watching the bloke put the scores up was the only HT entertainment we had in those days  Laugh It was a bit shit if you were too tight to buy a programme though  Laugh

I seem to remember they also updated the piggie score throughout the game  Confused

Back in the 50s (I know before your time maddix Whistle ) they used to have a brass band playing at HT. Pretty sure it was the Salvation Army. Imagine that nowadays?? Whistle Whistle

(24-07-2015, 15:44)Statesideowl Wrote: Rotherham, Christ. Their fans must be spewing but what can they expect.

I'm hoping Xmas wouldn't be too late to sign a striker, I suppose it depends on how we're fairing. If we're dire we might need to act earlier like Thurny said.

Why would we sign another Defender?

I agree. We don't need any more defenders.
"God Save the King."
Thanks for turning our offer down Mr Maguire.

Maybe he can get a house near big Dave Seamans and fade away together
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(24-07-2015, 16:04)Statesideowl Wrote: Thanks for turning our offer down Mr Maguire.

Maybe he can get a house near big Dave Seamans and fade away together

but you know he'll score against us. Doh

yes, I'm glad he's gone.
"God Save the King."
Mattock's cross field pass finds Buxton in space, a clever ball releases Maguire who shoots from 35 yards, the ball takes a wicked deflection off Nuhiu's arse (he's bound go to there Whistle ) and it's 1-0 to Toytown Doh

Ah tell thi, it'll 'appen Angry
OvalOwl and Washington like this post
and complicated
I can see the argument for a new LB. Dielna and Helan both not natural LB's
http://talksport.com/football/sheffield-...0724159648
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed