Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Hoping this is just another in the string of lazy, speculative hacky journalistic articles .

It's that lazy it couldn't even link us with a striker!!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius

There yer go
Illegitimi non carborundum
The answer is 1920 by the way!! Whistle
What are they doing with the bits at the side? Is that for the Volume setting 11 speakers?
I assume that if for advertising space but serious question, in England do these big screen come with sound?? Over here some do, others don't or at least they don't use it, so was wondering what happens at other football grounds.
(23-07-2015, 01:05)St Charles Owl Wrote: I assume that if for advertising space but serious question, in England do these big screen come with sound??  Over here some do, others don't or at least they don't use it, so was wondering what happens at other football grounds.

Depends I think. I seem to remember some having sound (man city possibly) which was played through the PA system. I think it would be a good idea for us. We have quite good commentators for our games, both at home on WW and away on RS. Recent match highlights would definitely be better with the commentary played
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I like how it's angled so the away supporters can't see it. Or it at least looks that way Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
The screens at Derby have sound.
In my day, the match day programmes contained the fixtures of all the importantgames . Each fixture was assigned a letter of the alphabet A-Z. The alphabet letters painted on the walls at each end of the stadium. At half time, a guy would put up the score using plates with numbers on them. He'd put the numbers 12,00, etc on hooks under each letter of the alphabet. Then, you had to look in your programme to de-code it.
Washington likes this post
"God Save the King."
I think they had those right through to the early 90s at the front of the North Stand.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed