Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(21-07-2015, 10:49)Owlkev71 Wrote: Blackburn have slapped a £12m asking price on Rhodes, according to the papers.

That's chicken feed to the Venky's  Big Grin

I'll get me coat  Whistle

And haven't we just sacked his dad  Doh don't think he'll be coming here  Cool
and complicated
(21-07-2015, 22:28)Maddix Wrote:
(21-07-2015, 10:49)Owlkev71 Wrote: Blackburn have slapped a £12m asking price on Rhodes, according to the papers.

That's chicken feed to the Venky's  Big Grin

I'll get me coat  Whistle

And haven't we just sacked his dad  Doh don't think he'll be coming here  Cool

Has Andy Rhodes left?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Far as I know he's still our gk coach.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
He is still listed on the website as the goalkeeping coach.
Latest picture of the new screen!! That is going to be superb!! Shouldn't that guy be wearing a hard hat though, the HSE will have a field day with that if we are not careful!!

[Image: j7vq76.jpg]
consilio likes this post
(22-07-2015, 04:03)St Charles Owl Wrote: Latest picture of the new screen!!  That is going to be superb!!  Shouldn't that guy be wearing a hard hat though, the HSE will have a field day with that if we are not careful!!

[Image: j7vq76.jpg]

Quick delete it. We don't want to get a stop work order this close to getting it finished !!!!
I really hope they clean up 'Stadium Control' that old box is dingy, it detracts from a soon to be modern look.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffie...-defender/
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
If I had my way I would knock that whole end down and rebuild it, its ugly, old and has too much bad history associated with it. I suppose that will have to wait until we get to the prem, fair enough but it should be on the list to do.
Statesideowl likes this post
Surely not another RB stateside!!
we don't need any more defenders.
consilio likes this post
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed