Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(17-07-2015, 15:37)consilio Wrote: What you studying??

Studying beer by the sounds of it. If he's smart prob studying Belgium, German or real ales. If he's not prob drinking Mexican piss like Imre. 

You shud finish the degree thurny. It can open doors. Then default on the debt haha.
Statesideowl likes this post
It's business economics I'm studying. I was told it would be more economics than business but that is not the case Doh Straight up economics I can do but the business shitty stuff I hate and have little interest in
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/dejph...53868.aspx
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Great statement from DC. He should have released it alongside the new ticket prices.
madsteve and Washington like this post
(17-07-2015, 15:42)Owlkev71 Wrote: £25-31 for Members, £30-36 for non members, depending where you sit.

I presume that if money is a big issue then you take the cheapest seats available.

(17-07-2015, 17:39)consilio Wrote: Great statement from DC.  He should have released it alongside the new ticket prices.

If he had said this 48 hours ago then the outcry would have been minimalised.
consilio likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
The outcry should be minimalised with the announcement that the Reading game is Cat E, with tickets being available for 25 quid, that's less than I paid on my last visit to Hillsborough season before last. The club as a whole may not see the benefit this season unless we are challenging for the top 2 but I would bet that if we have a good season (playoffs?) this year but are still in the Championship next season, then I expect a spike in early bird season ticket sales next season, particularly with the club offering interest free payment plans. As I said earlier, I do not expect to see any A* games bar maybe a quarter final FA Cup game against Man Utd or LC semi final against Chelsea or hopefully the promotion party at the final home game!!! Any of those would be worth 52 quid!!!
It would have definitely gone down a lot better with that statement, no doubt about it.

On the squad front, it's nice to hear the chairman himself say that further signings ( more than one) are to be expected.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(17-07-2015, 18:06)madsteve Wrote:
(17-07-2015, 15:42)Owlkev71 Wrote: £25-31 for Members, £30-36 for non members, depending where you sit.

I presume that if money is a big issue then you take the cheapest seats available.

(17-07-2015, 17:39)consilio Wrote: Great statement from DC.  He should have released it alongside the new ticket prices.

Its always looks good when the kop is full, maybe thats the idea Thumb up
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(17-07-2015, 18:47)Owlkev71 Wrote:
(17-07-2015, 18:06)madsteve Wrote:

Its always looks good when the kop is full, maybe thats the idea Thumb up

There will be more ST sold so less seats available to the rest - starting this season but more so next season.

This will put more pressure on to get a ticket on the kop then that pressure moves to the North Stand and it won't be long before the only tickets available will be in the South Stand.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
That statement has come straight from the book of Mandaric. Published to keep us happy but in the grand scheme of things says nowt

Buy a membrship and then buy your tickets (which are vastly inflated) and eventually you'll start saving money. Load of bull shit that doesn't wash with me

"we're all in it together" seem to remember another multi millionaire (and his multi millionaire mates) spouting that crap 5 years ago.
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed