Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
the children are our future. Should make every ticket thirty five to forty quid and kids a quid every match. They are the ones that want the food and drinks in the ground, program, want the merchandise and will grow up eventually spending money watching Wednesday every week. Every season ticket a free kids ticket. Better to see The ground full. Get them hooked, get in to the prem and then charge a bit more.
Statesideowl, peiowl, Maddix like this post
any room for me in dubai? Whistle
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(17-07-2015, 02:46)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Nuhiu to get 25 goals this season Thumb up

why has he moved to a league one side?
JUST SAYING LIKE!
I agree with this reporter:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7362250

A price hike of some sort might have been justified but not of the order announced. The side hasn't proven itself yet.
consilio likes this post
"God Save the King."
(17-07-2015, 12:41)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: any room for me in dubai? Whistle

What you do for work thurny? Always jobs going here and once you go expat you will never go back home. Just ask imre.
Statesideowl likes this post
Ticket prices for Reading matches announced. It is Category E so £25 for Members & £5 for all under 17s.

If we don't get over 30,000 for that match (& 15,000 for Bristol City) , the argument of the moaners will be lost.

Wink
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(17-07-2015, 14:33)dubaiowl Wrote:

What you do for work thurny? Always jobs going here and once you go expat you will never go back home. Just ask imre.

I'm currently wasting my life at uni (which I'm quickly losing interest in) and as a result I'm either on the verge of quiting/being kicked out Doh

50 odd grand worth of debt for xxxx all Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
What you studying??
(17-07-2015, 14:33)dubaiowl Wrote:

It's true Thurny!

I don't think SCO, Washington, Dubai, Imre, Myself or any other ex-pats on here ( or anywhere Laugh ) are ever coming back ( I tried a couple of years ago but couldn't for BS political reasons)

Default on that debt and bugger off! The place is a dump anyway once you see the rest of the world Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
£25-31 for Members, £30-36 for non members, depending where you sit.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed