Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Can't believe we have now gone 2 days without signing anyone, and I'm being generous there as its technically 4 days if you include the weekend!!!! Slackers!!!
(15-07-2015, 00:04)St Charles Owl Wrote: Can't believe we have now gone 2 days without signing anyone, and I'm being generous there as its technically 4 days if you include the weekend!!!!  Slackers!!!

They must be busy reading and interpreting the instruction manual that comes with the big new TV - imagine the size of those HDMI cables and how much cardboard and polystyrene they will need to get rid of too.  Must amount to a seasons worth of bovril cups Big Grin
OvalOwl likes this post
(14-07-2015, 20:13)Washington Wrote: This wednesday podcast has been keeping me entertained at work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mU4rj9I...e=youtu.be

Hate links to youtube but this is funny.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
To Ms or Consilio cos the rest of you are a bit thick !! why do footballers train in bras ?
(15-07-2015, 04:02)Imre varadi Wrote: To Ms or Consilio cos the rest of you are a bit thick !! why do footballers train in bras ?

Heart monitors and probably fitted with gps to track distance and speed over the course of a training session.  No doubt combined and used to evaluate and track fitness levels on a daily basis.  Smartass
its nothing kinky then ?
Southeyowl and consilio like this post
(15-07-2015, 04:02)Imre varadi Wrote: To Ms or Consilio cos the rest of you are a bit thick !! why do footballers train in bras ?

It is so scientific these days.

The information produced lets management know exactly where players are in terms of fitness an whether they will improve by increasing or decreasing intensity.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Even lazy people are wearing FitBit these days.. It'd be very surprising to find an athlete whom isn't
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(15-07-2015, 15:27)Statesideowl Wrote: Even lazy people are wearing FitBit these days.. It'd be very surprising to find an athlete whom isn't

Who are you calling lazy??? ! Whistle
Statesideowl likes this post
I think fitbit and things like it are great for people and athletes looking to regulate their lives in a healthier way..

Honestly though, I've seen some couch potatoes with them, and what's the point? It's just going to tell them what a lazy fat xxxx they are, and that they need less sleep and more activity!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed