Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Got to love he phone companies service levels in Mexico!!!! I am moving in two weeks and will unfortunately be without internet for about 5 minutes!!!!

Good luck with the move Imre!!
yep they are xxxx shite charlie !! its like life here you can throw money at whoever you want , but they still dont jump !! they got accustomed to being without , so the monkey doesnt dance so to speak !! and fme Yucatan is the slowest state in mexico !!!
(12-07-2015, 23:54)madsteve Wrote: Hear we are trying to sign this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Soriano

Last time we signed somebody from Barca B it didn't turn out well. Anybody remember erm... what's his name?... thingummy...oh yea... Rodri!
Imre varadi likes this post
yep stats mean fcukall when your infront of the Hillsbourough kop !! its about time some local lad made the limelight anyway !! remember zico smith and shirts ? and off course many more ? they where the ones who moved us up a gear , not bloody foriegners saying massive every sentence ? infact in them days we where just a BIG club !! its starting to get on my nerves all this MASSIVE SHIT !!
madsteve likes this post
I'm sure we'll have signed somebody else by the time we wake up tomorrow Imre

I just hope they're what we need!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(12-07-2015, 22:39)St Charles Owl Wrote: Loaning players obviously helps against the FFP rules as well.  Spending money on  the pich and scoreboard does not count towards FFP but the scoreboard in particualr will bring in a decent amount of revenue.  We also don't know what he has paid to have his name on the shirts, but anything will be more than the land of fire we had on for free last season!!

Mandaric gave us the money for Land of Fire and is going through the courts to claim it back from that con artist
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(13-07-2015, 00:19)Imre varadi Wrote: Public announcement !! im moving next saturday to my final resting place and i wont have internet untill september ????? so its going to be work and internet cafes for me untill then and sadly no match thread !!! please spare a thought for old imre and send me a pm every now and then stating what the **** is going on !!!

Did the ???????? mean 2021? :D

Go around to Alan's and steal his Internet !!!!!
Imre varadi likes this post
http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/mccarthy_rev..._1_4149576

Lots of rumour about Bamford and Anthony Mournier to be the last two signings of the summer
(13-07-2015, 04:04)Washington Wrote:
(13-07-2015, 00:19)Imre varadi Wrote: Public announcement !! im moving next saturday to my final resting place and i wont have internet untill september ????? so its going to be work and internet cafes for me untill then and sadly no match thread !!! please spare a thought for old imre and send me a pm every now and then stating what the **** is going on !!!

Did the ???????? mean 2021? Big Grin

Go around to Alan's and steal his Internet !!!!!

Bit off with 2021 there Washington. Mexico are hoping to catch up to the rest of the civilised world by 2019 Whistle

Dont worry about hearing the news imre. If owt interesting happens I will facebook it
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Not be getting murphy now that plonker from barnsley has got owt to do with it !! hell keep him just to spite us , another envying wednesday wanker !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed