Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Love the kit. Just wish you could buy without the sponsor. Will forever have people asking who the xxxx are they? What do they do? But guess it beats chuppa chups!! Had endless crap jokes about that!
It's awful Doh I quite like the shirt Blush but the rest is ...... awful Doh maybe keep the socks and have shorts to match the shirt Cool

I think Dolphins son has come up with this one Laugh
and complicated
(06-07-2015, 23:23)Maddix Wrote: It's awful  Doh I quite like the shirt  Blush but the rest is ...... awful  Doh maybe keep the socks and have shorts to match the shirt  Cool

I think Dolphins son has come up with this one  Laugh

Hey, lets not mock the owners son, after all he is the one who has the dream to see us in the Prem and he will hound Daddy until that happens!!!
(06-07-2015, 23:48)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 23:23)Maddix Wrote: It's awful  Doh I quite like the shirt  Blush but the rest is ...... awful  Doh maybe keep the socks and have shorts to match the shirt  Cool

I think Dolphins son has come up with this one  Laugh

Hey, lets not mock the owners son, after all he is the one who has the dream to see us in the Prem and he will hound Daddy until that happens!!!

I won't be happy until we're in the prem but I'm not gunna moan about it all the time, maybe Dejphon will adopt me and get rid of his young un, I'll only ask for little things like a car and a ps4 and some spending money that cheeky bastard asked for a football team Whistle
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
THE NEW AWAY KIT IS FOR FCKUING PONCES !!
Ross Wallace expected to sign today.

Seems to have been a massive approval for the new away kit on most Wednesday Forums. Only couple of dissenters seem to be on this forum. It seems that younger & middle aged fans love it.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I just don't like the shorts on the kit, would have looked better black imo.

30 yo winger, only played 33 times last 2 seasons.
Maddix and Statesideowl like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Same Kev.

I don't mind the top, its the Teal shorts and socks that don't do it for me. Again, we've had much worse before.

We're not making any real signings of inspiration yet are we..?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(07-07-2015, 15:54)Statesideowl Wrote: Same Kev.

I don't mind the top, its the Teal shorts and socks that don't do it for me. Again, we've had much worse before.

We're not making any real signings of inspiration yet are we..?

Thought the shorts were "Aqua."
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Is that what it's labelled as?

Fair enough it just looks Teal to me Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed