Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
I think the point is that Hunt is probably better than what we currently have and it seems that the signings we are making are an attempt to improve us in every position whether or not we all ready have players for those positions already!!
ive never seen palmer drop a clanger like buxton ? anyway he may be better but the fact is we need xxxx midfielders !!!! and about 3 would be a good start !! and we still dont have a leftback ??? helan is lazy and shit and dilena is just shit at defending !!
I am sure the midfielders and hopefully forwards are next. Will be interesting to see what CC makes of May, Bus, Lavery and Nuhiu, if we sign any strikers then I suppose he won't be that impressed!!
Sounding more and more like a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(04-07-2015, 01:29)Imre varadi Wrote: ive never seen palmer drop a clanger like buxton ? anyway he may be better but the fact is we need **** midfielders !!!! and about 3 would be a good start !! and we still dont have a leftback ??? helan is lazy and shit and dilena is just shit at defending !!

I wouldn't describe Helan as lazy. He lacks ideas but he isn't lazy.

I think Dielna will be a different player under CC. His first three matches, he played cultured football with lovely passes then SG told him to just hit it long so he did. I won't be surprised if he does much better now.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Dielna looked better at LB than CB. He was a bit like a better version of Reda
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Think a lot of players will look a lot better next season with a proper coach.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Di zoo close to signing and a korean world cup player ?
It would be difficult to not improve on SG's season. I don't quite understand how many players seemed to like him and his management skills, despite knowing they were shit in most of their games.

It's like a tradesman being OK with the sloppy work he just produced. " look at that lop sided wall Geoff!" "It's OK, Dave. "That's called almost won it" Doh

Don't want any players at the club anymore, whom do not have aspirations within themselves, to play at the highest level of football possible. For every one of these journeymen turds, there's 100 kids out there desperate for a chance they will never get...
No more of these semi-talented hacks looking to just get through life comfortably by not trying at S6 please.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(04-07-2015, 15:05)Statesideowl Wrote: It would be difficult to not improve on SG's season. I don't quite understand how many players seemed to like him and his management skills, despite knowing they were shit in most of their games.

It's like a tradesman being OK with the sloppy work he just produced. " look at that lop sided wall Geoff!" "It's OK, Dave.  "That's called almost won it" Doh

Don't want any players at the club anymore, whom do not have aspirations within themselves, to play at the highest level of football possible. For every one of these journeymen turds, there's 100 kids out there desperate for a chance they will never get...
No more of these semi-talented hacks looking to just get through life comfortably by not trying at S6 please.

Pretty much all players will praise any coach that picks them or may pick them.

It will all change soon.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed