Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Good luck to Kirky. Always did his best, a very good keeper and should get himself a spot as 1st team regular at another Championship club.
This de zoo sounds good a classy central midfielder whos not 13 years old !! top stuff we need some solid heads in there no heads made from chicken !!!
Maddix likes this post
According to the BEEB, we have 4 goalies, 10 defenders, 3 midfielders and 5 strikers and this includes the new, confirmed, signings Doh

We're looking a bit thin Doh
and complicated
Maguires off aswell !! good hes not good enough !!
consilio likes this post
I'm just hoping the FA will allow us to play a 4-10-3-5 formation Laugh
and complicated
Yep, Maguire's off to one of the two clubs our cast offs go to.

Hope we've a few targets to cover the continued exodus out of S6.

We've always been partial to a few extra defenders, especially in recent years...
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Maguire claims to have offers from five other SBC clubs that are offering him a longer contract than Wednesday.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I think Maguires talking bollocks.
Maguire was almost certainly leaving back in January when he said that lots of clubs were after him. He think that he is a top player at this level whereas in reality he only got into our team due to no other winger options.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
He's just massively average. Every aspect of his game flatters to deceive. He thinks he's some kind of set piece guru. He has a poor attitude and argues with the referee throughout the game. Consistently shoots from 30 yards, creates nothing, can't pass, can't tackle and is shit in the air.

Apart from that, I rate him Wink
madsteve, peiowl, Statesideowl like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed