Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
We will be changing the name of the club soon to Sheffield Quarta-Feira!!!!

The one thing it seems is that we are prepared to go anywhere to get players and we seem to be only looking at younger players.
Don't care who, where from and how they are rated, as long as they do the shit for us I'm happy, this whole takeover, management committee and an untried HC is fine, we can be no worse off, cos if it fails then CC will just change the whole thing around due to a not inconsiderable investment in the MASSIVE ... gonna be an interesting ride , hold on fellow Owls ..
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Brazilians should be at home with us then! Smile
St Charles Owl likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
http://www.sheffwed.vitalfootball.co.uk/...p?a=404351

De Zeeuw on trial, Midfielder.

Sounds decent, has some good clubs on his resume. Including Champions League experience. Sounds like he's played at a good level most of his career, which is more than I can say for the dross we've had in midfield.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Win Jonk Mark II?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Good ole Wim Jonk Laugh

Maybe, and maybe not. Might not even sign him.
Kirkland isn't re-signing either is the latest babble going around... I'm fine with that. Should've signed up Martinez
Yes, I saw that as well. Not too bothered and can't blame him for wanting first team football. He should have no problem finding a club and we have two promising youngsters who need to step up as well.

(02-07-2015, 15:05)Statesideowl Wrote: http://www.sheffwed.vitalfootball.co.uk/...p?a=404351

De Zeeuw on trial, Midfielder.

Sounds decent, has some good clubs on his resume. Including Champions League experience. Sounds like he's played at a good level most of his career, which is more than I can say for the dross we've had in midfield.

I've no problem giving trials to experienced players but he is a defensive midfielder and we already have 2 in Semedo and Melo.  Of course if we switch to 352 he might be needed more, so lets see what happens!!
He'll sign for Rotherham or MK
St Charles Owl likes this post
Brentford have been busy signing foreign players.  Seems they intend to be challenging again this season but they must also be pushing the FFP limits as well!!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33363255
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed