Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
First one in is a CB..

Better than Lee's & Loovens? Or backup?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Maybe playing 3 CBs???

Defense not primary objective this summer.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:26 PM
Michiel Jongsma ‏@JongsmaJongsma 6m6 minutes ago
@robstaton @OllyDawes Well that's a surprise. Quite a unit he is, not a regular at Twente last season but good at PEC previous season.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
You just blew my mind Kev! There's a revelation.. 5-3-2 with attacking full back/wing backs is some peoples wet dream Wink

Stocky looking fella too, 6'2" an scored the odd goal. Could be a massively improved Reda Johnson?

Just seen that Kluivert is the Head Coach for Curacao. Remember when Laws said "We'll have a look at him" Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We need more than two CBs whatever formation we are playing I suppose. He's our fourth with Dielna, Lees and Loovens

He looks a big lad on the photo!!
We definitely needed cover in CB position. Looks a big guy and has some decent experience, still expect Lees and Loovens to be the starters but both him and Dielna should provide good cover and maybe some competition for places as well.

I will update the OP with him and other moves.
we need someone to take over from loovens so good signing !!!
Rovrum becoming the new Franchise ..... Buxton signed for them today
To be fair, Buxton and Mattock will do a good job for them
(25-06-2015, 20:41)consilio Wrote: To be fair, Buxton and Mattock will do a good job for them

Not according to their own fans!!  I immediately thought that both of these were good signings for them but their own fans seem very underwhelmed by both signings.  If Buxton can stay healthy he will be much better than any player they could have realistically expected to sign and Mattock, while a bit inconsistent was probably unlucky not to get a new offer from us.

Of course the Toytown fans real concern is being labelled Wednesday Reserves!!!  That inferiority complex will haunt them forever!!
Showing their lack of football knowledge.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed