Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Wereham, no need for the "personal opinion alert", this isn't Owlstalk or Facebook!!!!
Anyone watching the U21s??

Garbage, utter garbage.

Italians outclassing and outthinking us again.

The Italian players made twice as many Serie A appearances as the English side did in the Premier League last season. When will we learn?
Statesideowl likes this post
I am happy enough with CC. Don't know much about him but he has been involved with some big clubs so must have something about him. Why he left them ?? Who knows...... If he doesn't fit here you can be sure DC won't be slow to move him on. Who would we have wanted ?? and would they come ?? CC's role as I see it will be about the football philosphy of the club and implementing it..... it seems as if he does not want to manage or coach, so he may be the perfect fit for his role

As for MC. Who did we want or expect ? The role is not a managers role per-say. Compare MC to who Brentford got in, some un-known fella. At the minute it is not an easy role to get people for....add this to having a new owner, maybe quality head coaches are reluctant to move until they see how things pan out under DC.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
Quality head coaches are the same as anybody else. They'll go anywhere if you pay them enough.
(24-06-2015, 22:02)consilio Wrote: Anyone watching the U21s??

Garbage, utter garbage.

Italians outclassing and outthinking us again.  

The Italian players made twice as many Serie A appearances as the English side did in the Premier League last season.   When will we learn?

Masochist  Laugh

It's bad enough watching the full England team  Doh

I've been watching New Tricks on Alibi  Confused with the Mrs  Doh
Imre varadi, Statesideowl, consilio like this post
and complicated
Why would you put yourself through any England game?

I'm currently watching Hannibal slice people to pieces. Much easier to watch than the Italians cutting us apart Laugh
Owlkev71 likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(24-06-2015, 22:15)consilio Wrote: Quality head coaches are the same as anybody else.  They'll go anywhere if you pay them enough.

True, but only works if their ego is small enough to go to a club that finished halfway up the Championship last season.  I just think its too early for us to attract a big name in the whole scheme of our rebirth, give it a year and we will be able to attract much better if we want to.  Giving CC a one year contract may be a clue to this theory as well.
I fear you're right SCO, we're going to have to like it and lump it as far as CC is concerned, perhaps we can put ourselves in the window this season. As CC only has a 1YR deal we might be able to 'upgrade' in some regard. I hate to shit on the poor guy before he's even joined the club, I'm just one of those who were hoping we'd replace Gray with a more proven Head Coach/Manager whatever
consilio likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Id rather have carvalio cannavaro crespo or whatever the xxxx hes called  than xxxx southgates badger  Badger
Darryl Lachman CB has signed a 2 year deal

116 Appearances 2 goals

Capped 4 times by Curacao

Played for FC Groningen, FC Zwolle & Twente
madsteve and consilio like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed