Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Noblot becoming the next franchise
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Madine might get 15 goals but Maguire won't get anywhere near that. He isn't even average at this level. His only real asset was his brilliant penalty taking.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7319997
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
If Maguire wants to go to Bolton, I will take a detour on my daily commute and drop him off!
Statesideowl, Thurnscoe_OWL, consilio And 1 others like this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Maguires decent at 25-30yrd shots, almost to the point that's all he'll do at any given opportunity. I don't think he's poor, I certainly don't rate him highly either, he seems to have stood out at times due to the fact our midfield and forward line as a unit have been generally poor and he delivered either from the spot or long range shot.

Definitely drop him off Southey, We should be pulling in Barry and other midfielders. Maguire should only be a squad player at this point, so reduced terms or eff off!
peiowl likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Maguire today, Loovens last week, it looks as if we really are pushing the players regarding there contract offers....there agents are starting to crank it up !!!

Thats what I like to see  Thumb up
consilio likes this post
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/06/2...ra/page/1/
Just been watching pitch cam. I will be amazed if that pitch is playable by August. They still haven't finished embedding the Desso fibres and there seems no sign of grass growing yet. I know grass grows quick enough but to make it a strong playable surface surely takes time? They must have seeded as they are watering.
(22-06-2015, 23:50)A57owl Wrote: Just been watching pitch cam. I will be amazed if that pitch is playable by August. They still haven't finished embedding the Desso fibres and there seems no sign of grass growing yet. I  know grass grows quick enough but to make it a strong playable surface surely takes time? They must have seeded as they are watering.

Don't panic !! It's not like they haven't had practice at installing these pitches and with fertilizer and controlled watering it will be fine by the start of the season. Living in a desert area we have to irrigate but the bloody stuff then needs mowing twice a week !!

I'm more worried if we will have enough players.  Every day I wake up and think there must be some sort of coach/player announcement and then I look on-line and there's feck all. Its like a groundhog day bad nightmare but then aside from Derby no bugger else has done much yet on transfers so then I calm down a bit.
consilio, St Charles Owl, A57owl like this post
what are we, 6/7 weeks off? I'd imagine it's already been seeded and the desso is going in after
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed