Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Hope we dont buy marshall hes obviously been a total xxxx flop since leaving us , to risky for that much money !! much better players out there now !!
consilio likes this post
Weimann and Bent have gone to Derby. We should attract players as big as them.

I'd be looking at Tom Ince as my first option.
St Charles Owl likes this post
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7318075
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Loovens should now be told get the contract signed or get out.

Again, we can do better.
http://www.90min.com/posts/2277330-sheff...not-feared
Imre varadi likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(20-06-2015, 13:19)consilio Wrote: Loovens should now be told get the contract signed or get out.

Again, we can do better.

depends what there offering him consilio is it money or the one year contract ? lees and loovens is what we need to start the season with as it seems lees still needs to step up a bit !! without the leadership of loovens last season he was wank !!!
It's not the system many are doubting. It's the choice of figure head running the show
Would be a bit gutted if Loovens were to go as his partnership is already forged with Lees. But, I agree with Consilio that if he doesn't sign now he should eff off and we need to be looking at an immediate replacement.

It's all starting to drag its feet a little. I still believe (as great as it is and sounds) that DC's dream of the PL in 2 years is a bit far fetched when you consider the mass re-structuring the club need to achieve in its entirety.

Aside from completely rebuilding the squad our stadium is in dire need of investment, the paint job from the 90's is starting to peel and don't even get me started on those broken 1980's Tv's round the concourse.. Every aspect of the club needs to be improved from the U-10's right the way through the academy to the first team.

Carvalhal just doesn't seem like the awe inspiring turn in the right direction many of us were expecting. Not that I'm completely ungrateful we're already much better off than we were under MM. It's just that big tuna's bold statements have yet to be backed by real movement.
consilio likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Everyone is over reacting a bit I feel, just because we're hearing nothing doesn't mean nothing is happening. We may have 6 signings wrapped up and waiting to be announced on 1st july and a head coach that will inspire us back to where we belong.

Then again we might not but until we're a week away from the season we wont have any idea about how we're going to fair next season
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Very true Thurny, that's the flip side of the coin. We've been waiting 20 years for things to get better. personally, I think I'm going to burst!!

Are Owls fans impatient, or have they been patient too long? I suppose either way the clock is ticking down and something will happen.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed