Thread Rating:
RIFC
I know the contract THEY agreed to is shit but they agreed it,and they get revenue from it albeit no very much
We get a dividend from the joint venture when it chooses to pay one (which is at the discretion of SD). We currently stand to get around just 25% of any such dividend, and it also appears we're liable for any sort of exceptional costs such as write-offs, with them being transfer priced to us and then netted off against our dividend. This means in theory that the joint venture can make a loss through its operations (before transfer pricing some of the expense component to us) but SD still get a cash dividend payment, while any payment we receive would basically be paid for by us in the first place. I suspect what Ashley is trying to hide with his injunction is the particulars of what losses we have to absorb, because if we knew that we could systematically boycott aspects of the merchandise to hurt the joint venture without causing more expense for RIFC.
(13-06-2015, 19:26)Fredstersafool Wrote: I know the contract THEY agreed to is shit but they agreed it,and they get revenue from it albeit no very much

"THEY".

Because something has been agreed to doesn't preclude it being onerous.

Zero is less than "no very much".

Right, that's enough of trying to push mince through a window for me - you can continue being an ill informed, over opinionated stick operated puppet.

(13-06-2015, 21:13)El Car Wrote: We get a dividend from the joint venture when it chooses to pay one (which is at the discretion of SD). We currently stand to get around just 25% of any such dividend, and it also appears we're liable for any sort of exceptional costs such as write-offs, with them being transfer priced to us and then netted off against our dividend. This means in theory that the joint venture can make a loss through its operations (before transfer pricing some of the expense component to us) but SD still get a cash dividend payment, while any payment we receive would basically be paid for by us in the first place. I suspect what Ashley is trying to hide with his injunction is the particulars of what losses we have to absorb, because if we knew that we could systematically boycott aspects of the merchandise to hurt the joint venture without causing more expense for RIFC.

Aye, but you're Rangers so...
More pish
Confirmation of the results of Rangers' EGM on Friday, June 12, 2015.

Resolution 1 (MASH) : For - 29,376,675 (46.36%) Against - 33,988,991 (53.64%)
Total votes cast on the Resolution was 63,365,666.
This represents 77.77 % of the Company’s issued share capital

Resolution 2 (RIFC) : For - 39,760,539 (62.5%) Against - 23,852,291 (37.5%)
Total votes cast on the Resolution was 63,612,830.
This represents 78.07% of the Company’s issued share capital

Rangers FC - General Meeting Voting
AVFC RFC SAFC
Stewart Robertson, ex Motherwell, takes over as MD.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33151980
Another impressive appointment.

What's going on? Laugh

Edit:
His previous tenures at SPL board level are of particular interest to me, as I think that's just one of the paths we have to recreate after being out of the picture for so long.

As a club we have to not only win trophies, we need to be able to lead the game in Scotland, and the only way we can do that is by having seats at the top table. I hope Mr Robertson has a similar outlook.
Beaten to the punch by Worthing, but I'll post this anyway.

As well as appointing Mark Warburton and David Weir, Rangers are getting things organised off the pitch too.

Skysports - Rangers name Stewart Robertson as new managing director at Rangers
AVFC RFC SAFC
Just reading in STV news that apparently several of the players released are asking for holiday.
Quote:A group of former Rangers players are set to launch a claim for holiday pay from the club.

"Set to launch a claim".

"Set to".

If they're due it contractually, they'll get it. If they're not due it, they're showing themselves as money-grabbing chancers in line with so many over the past few years.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/1323981-ex-...liday-pay/

Strange how no-one else is reporting this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »