Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
If the Bamford rumour was true you can bet a prem team would come in with a 5m offer and double wages for him!!
Don't think he is PL standard.

He is good enough for a SBC Playoff side but that is it so far.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Maybe, but it won't stop one of the bottom 6 sides taking a punt on him. 5m is nothing to them whereas to us its a bigger risk. Would love to see him play for us, just don't think we would be the only bidders.
Don't really think we will be bidding £4m for anyone yet.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
10 years today since Cardiff. Where's the time gone? Remember Talbot's goal like it was yesterday
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I remember it as well. I was listening to the game on a sunny Sunday.

But then we went down again.

"Life has its ups and downs" Whistle Whistle
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
"God Save the King."
Rosenior and McShane would both be good signings after being released at Hull
Owlkev71 likes this post
(29-05-2015, 16:21)consilio Wrote: Rosenior and McShane would both be good signings after being released at Hull

Think McShane could be an alternative to Loovens if he doesn't sign or an addition if we choose to play 352 next season.

I rate Rosenior but we already have Palmer & Vermijl for that role so I guess our resources will be spent elsewhere.

The key to our 83-84 promotion was a switch to five at the back with three experienced CBs Maybe that is the way to go.
SG would ruin Bamford as an attacking threat if he signed for us. For his sake I'd stay clear with SG in charge.

As for Rosenior and McShane, I think McShane would be a good addition as we are short CB but I would only consider either because we are short players....neither are great and if they are not good enough for Hull are they good enough for us ?? (Yes probably is the answer as we are short players which is shit for us) Hull obviously think they have better younger players to get promoted with and that is what we need to be challanging.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
Should we be in for Darren Bent??  Derby look like making a move for him permanently but as he is out of contract is he the sort of player we should be talking to??

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32911963
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed