Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
He'll say he needs to stay on to eradicate the criminal behaviour.

Wouldn't surprise me if those arrested were those who were going to vote against him
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(25-05-2015, 19:30)consilio Wrote: I wouldn't want Bruce or Alladyce.  

Isn't the Brentford manager leaving?   He's done a great job

Turned the blunts down Yesterday! But his no.2 is David Weir, so he probably put him off!
consilio likes this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
FIFA bribes dating back to the 90's Big Grin

Shame the 'Prince' that Blatter's running against won't be much better. The entire federation is crooked from top to bottom. changing the President is little more than smoke & mirrors with a little lip surface
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
The BBC Sport news has breaking news that John Sheridan has left Plymouth by "mutual consent"...any thoughts here?

"John Sheridan: Plymouth Argyle manager leaves by mutual consent
Manager John Sheridan has left Plymouth Argyle by mutual consent with a year left on his contract.

The 50-year-old former Chesterfield and Oldham manager had been in charge at Home Park since January 2013."

tried putting the link on but clearly beyond my limited capabilities
(28-05-2015, 18:48)Imre varadi Wrote: I think hes proved he can play well with shit  Thumb up  so maybe he should go to the lane  Laugh
Calling Agent Sheridan...

apparently he has said he want's to come back up North
He's not had an auspicious start to management Confused but at 50 he's just about finished his apprenticeship and is coming into the managerial 'prime' years Thumb up but ex-players always f uck up at Wednesday Thumb down
and complicated
(28-05-2015, 21:33)Maddix Wrote: He's not had an auspicious start to management  Confused but at 50 he's just about finished his apprenticeship and is coming into the managerial 'prime' years  Thumb up but ex-players always f uck up at Wednesday  Thumb down

Wouldn't want him as manager, not good enough and seems to always fall out with owners!!  But as stated, as an ex-Owl he would do a great job at Bumhole lane!!!
(28-05-2015, 23:19)Imre varadi Wrote: maynor figueroua realesed by Hull good center half and would be a good signing !!

The problem is that he thinks he's a Premier League player (he should check his CV out) and will sign for one of the three who went up and rape them for money whilst getting relegated yet again  Cool

when he can be bothered  Doh
and complicated
If we were going after a CH from Hull I would go for Harry Maguire. He might be an ex-blunt but he is still young and has good potential, besides it would piss them off if he played for us!!
Alternatively, Paul McShane if Loovens refuses to sign.

Seems like SG's threat that we wouldn't be waiting long for decisions was just a failed bluff.

Rumour we have offered £4m for Patrick Bamford.

Doubt it, TBH.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed