Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Do we want a premier league manager at this stage though?? We need someone who can get us promoted, can work within the buidget delivered and can find players in leagues below that can step up and have an impact. Is that Big Sam or Steve Bruce?? Maybe Paul Lambert or Nigel Adkins would be better??
(24-05-2015, 19:15)St Charles Owl Wrote: Do we want a premier league manager at this stage though??  We need someone who can get us promoted, can work within the buidget delivered and can find players in leagues below that can step up and have an impact.  Is that Big Sam or Steve Bruce??  Maybe Paul Lambert or Nigel Adkins would be better??

All four are better than what we have.

We won't get Bruce & Sam is very unlikely so we will have to make sure we get the next best possible.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Who is the next best possible?? Its ok getting rid of SG, but the decision who gets brought in is the bigger decision!!! Still, I think its SGs job to lose now.
(24-05-2015, 20:13)St Charles Owl Wrote: Who is the next best possible??  Its ok getting rid of SG, but the decision who gets brought in is the bigger decision!!!  Still, I think its SGs job to lose now.

SG will lose it, either by losing six of the first ten next season or, if does better than that, at the end of the season when we don't get anywhere near promotion.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32873951
and complicated
Even getting to the playoffs not enough to keep your job these days!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Nigel Clough is available!!!!!

Yes, it's a joke. ffs don't take me seriously and get all upset.

Laugh Whistle Laugh Whistle Laugh Whistle
consilio and BottesfordOwl like this post
"God Save the King."
Do they believe they can get better?

HAHAHAAAAAAA
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Most of them wll be delighted he is gone, said he played negative boring football and only bought midgets!!!!! I think this is good news for them if they can appoint the right guy, the pub league was easy looking this season , its even easier on paper next season!!!! They should be winning it like Bristol City did this season, but that will depend on who they bring in!!!
I wouldn't want Bruce or Alladyce.

Isn't the Brentford manager leaving? He's done a great job
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed