Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
(19-05-2015, 22:06)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: lucky you two are stateside and not here or Oyston would be suing you quicker than a policeman who's spilt a free coffee

How many policemen does it take to crack an egg ?

None, it fell down the stairs on it's own  Whistle

(19-05-2015, 20:49)St Charles Owl Wrote: The things happening at Blackpool will either see a rival club taking their place in the hearts of the town or Fleetwood overtaking them in the packing order for the next generation anyway.  Aside from this latest debacle, the removal of the Mortenson statue was a despicable act by the owner or his deluded son!!!

Penny arcade owners with a delusion of grandeur  Doh Seen it all before with Scarborough  Doh
and complicated
(19-05-2015, 22:06)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: lucky you two are stateside and not here or Oyston would be suing you quicker than a policeman who's spilt a free coffee

To be fair, I am not slandering them with regard to their manhood, or saying they are criminals or even using bad words against them, I am just saying they are just low life scum who have no clue how to run a football club and are slowly but surely killing it!!

The free speech laws over here should protect me nicely on that one!!

(19-05-2015, 22:51)Maddix Wrote:

How many policemen does it take to crack an egg ?

None, it fell down the stairs on it's own  Whistle

Sorry, we have concluded a thorough investigation into this matter and have determined that the policeman concerned feared for his life while trying to apprehend an egg who had ignored his mothers advice and crossed the road to rob a convenience store.  When confronted the officer used perfectly reasonable force to subdue said egg, who ended up being fried by the Tazer the officer used, taking a beating from the fall, having his mind scrambled further from the shock, before once again boiling with rage and unfortunately he died from the wounds he received.  We maintain though that the crack in his outer hard exterior was already there and must have been as a result of the robbery that he had previously committed!!  We do not feel it is relevant that this particular bad egg was indeed of the organic variety and did indeed have brown skin, the officer involved previously had no issue arresting poachers of both the white and brown egg variety!!
I don't know whether to go out tomorrow or stay at home and watch the grunter's fail in the play off final again .... erm .... wait a minute Whistle
and complicated
You could stay in and watch the game and just smile all the way through it because they failed to even make the final this time!!!
Maddix likes this post
(23-05-2015, 21:53)St Charles Owl Wrote: You could stay in and watch the game and just smile all the way through it because they failed to even make the final this time!!!

Nah  Thumb up I'm off to Blackpool pleasure beach to spend the day watching the rest of the family make themselves ill on stupid rides while I play at being a coat hanger/baggage porter/bank manager   Confused
and complicated
Well, this is a treat isn't it, Washington & SCO?

Just about every channel on yank Tv has a premiership game on as it's final day.

I'm like a kid in a sweet shop flicking through... Well enjoying Stevie Gerards last game for Liverpool Big Grin

Looks like Hull are coming down for the yorky derby.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Its great, every week we can watch any game we like!!!! I am watching Hull v MU, Hull doing ok and look far more dangerous, would be great to see them score and really put the pressure on the Geordies!!! Can't stand Mike Ashley, I think he is milking them for everything he can get away with, but its tempered as I can't stand the whole club in general anyway!!!

Loving that Liverpool half time score, 5-0 down to little old Stoke, managed by the ex-Man Utd player in Mark Hughes and in Gerrards final game - pure poetry!!!!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Newcastle score..

Hull need one now or its over..

I don't think anyone likes Mike Ashley.. I know Rangers hate him too!

Watching Newc v WHU. The relief on those Geordies faces from that goal..

I'd much rather Hull put one past Manure
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Problem is West Ham have to score now as well, if Newcastle win they are safe irrespective of what Hull do. West Ham are right up there with Newcastle as the worst team in the prem on form, so I have no faith they will come back!!

From our perspective I would rather Hull came down, their owner is a bit mad and maybe won't put the money in to get them back up!!

Man Utd down ot 10 men after a straight red for a horrible chgallenge by Fellaini!!!! MU have been awful!!

All over for Hull, Geordies now 2-0 up against a very poor West Ham team. Big Sam will be looking for a job on Monday morning, should he stay in Newcastle to see if he can get an interview with Mike Ashley???
Looks like Preston will be coming up, 3-0 up over Swindon at halftime!! Just 3 shots on target and three goals!!

Of course if Preston do win, then the blunts will officially become the team with the worst playoff record!!! Having said that, we know Swindon can score and it is still only half time!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »