Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
Got a huge hangover and all I want yo do is sleep it off but the bastards who run my block of flats are doing fire alarm tests AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(22-05-2015, 11:30)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Got a huge hangover and all I want yo do is sleep it off but the bastards who run my block of flats are doing fire alarm tests AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Are you sure its a test ?  Confused
and complicated
yeah cos they knocked on my door to come and test it Angry
(22-05-2015, 21:25)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: yeah cos they knocked on my door to come and test it Angry

Just thinking of you Thurny  Thumb up I would hate for you to get caught up in a real student digs fire  Thumb up

Did you have your Hi-vis evacuation vest to hand  Huh that's the burning question  Whistle
and complicated
not got a high vis vest but I have just bought this bright orange jacket which I suppose would do a good enough job

http://bellfieldclothing.com/kyte-jacket-1444
(22-05-2015, 22:01)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: not got a high vis vest but I have just bought this bright orange jacket which I suppose would do a good enough job

http://bellfieldclothing.com/kyte-jacket-1444

Wearing something like that would make you look like a clunt  Doh I'd go for the Hi-vis instead  Laugh
and complicated
well I guess I look like a clunt then Laugh
You'll be telling us you stand in the corner of the North Stand next.......
no stone island on my clothes Big Grin
consilio likes this post
Is it October yet Huh

Flucking Gray should be long gone by then Thumb up
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »