Thread Rating:
RIFC
And alert all and sundry to the fact there is x amount of cash available for transfers, Watch the prices shoot up.
I'm sure Murray implied King would only put his money in if and when he became Chairman. Who knows what might happen otherwise or what's going on at the moment. Not that that's all bad news because it's an improvement on people working at the club leaking every detail about our dealings to the press.
Dave King has satisfied the SFA's 'fit and proper person' criteria and can join the Boards of RIFC and RFC.

Rangers FC - Dave King Statement

That is fair enough for me, so let us all see Rangers continue the journey, onwards and upwards, starting tomorrow against Hibernian.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Seems happy enough that we could repay Sports Direct if we want to (though King always talks a good game). Assuming the motion doesn't pass a vote, and if the money is available, we should agree to repay it now if Ashley agrees to sell Vuckic to us if we're promoted. That's a bit of business I'd be happy with. Not sure Vuckic would agree mind you...
Ashley will be doing us no favours, I'm afraid.

He's got us stitched up for a while yet.
King officially appointed as Chairman and loans/invests 1.5 million - matching the earlier loan/investment from the 3 bears.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/...d-chairman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32855727
Dave King's company's loan to Rangers of £1.5M is unsecured and free from interest and fees.
I don't think anyone could complain about that, I certainly am not.

Rangers FC - Loan Agreement
AVFC RFC SAFC
(23-05-2015, 01:39)Larry-AV Wrote: Dave King's company's loan to Rangers of £1.5M is unsecured and free from interest and fees.

Correct but the loans will be truned into equity at a later date, so technically will water down the value of the existing shares.
Even better for us from a club point of view though as it's essentially a capital contribution.
(23-05-2015, 02:23)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(23-05-2015, 01:39)Larry-AV Wrote: Dave King's company's loan to Rangers of £1.5M is unsecured and free from interest and fees.

Correct but the loans will be truned into equity at a later date, so technically will water down the value of the  existing shares.

(23-05-2015, 09:46)El Car Wrote: Even better for us from a club point of view though as it's essentially a capital contribution.

As a shareholder I have no problem with RIFC (or RFC) expanding Rangers' capital base.
Certainly doing this would dilute my shareholding in RIFC as a percentage of the total shares issued, unless I invested further to maintain the percentage. When I bought my shares I did not do this to make a profit, or even to see a dividend ... I bought them to support Rangers Football Club.
That remains my position on this matter, as does my other stance on my shares ... they are NOT for sale !
supercooper likes this post
AVFC RFC SAFC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »