Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Interesting photoshop mockup there. Are Sytner BMW our new shirt sponsors or are they just sponsoring the new screen?
Lavery called up to the full NI squad.  Nice to see him getting recognition and this can only be a good experience for him!!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32825201

(21-05-2015, 18:31)OvalOwl Wrote: Interesting photoshop mockup there. Are Sytner BMW our new shirt sponsors or are they just sponsoring the new screen?

Oval, what image are you referring to??
(21-05-2015, 18:34)St Charles Owl Wrote: Oval, what image are you referring to??

The one on the OS article. It shows BMW roundels with Sytner Sheffield either side of the action on the screen.

[Image: big-screen-2138-2465994_478x359.jpg]
St Charles Owl likes this post
Madine didn't deserve his chance. Smacking people that pay his wages is never a good idea.

Afobe cost Wolves over 2 mil so we were never in the running anyway.
Consilio, I agree about Afobe although I am not sure Wolves paid that much!! We were in no position to pay for him when he was finally sold to Wolves, we could have had him on loan maybe instead of him going to MK Dons and that may have given us a chance to sign him but with MM in charge we were not going to pay a fee for anybody.
Even at 2 million the kids a bargain.

Somewhat agree about Madine. I feel he should've had a chance to see if he improved our already poor forward situation.

I think he'll always be a thug, like Nile Ranger. A bit of natural talent, too broken of a person to achieve anything with it. Hope Noblot enjoy his nightlife.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Seen a rumour that three of the players we have offered new contracts to are talking to other clubs. Kirkland may be going to Wigan, Loovens has supposedly been offered a contract by Cardiff and Lee has also had a few offers besides ours!! Semedo looks like he will sign a new deal.

First off, can these guys talk to other clubs while still under contract with us until June 1st or have they rejected our offer and are allowed to talk to others?? No surpise about Kirkland but I did think Loovens and Lee would re-sign with us. Of course we may have only offered both a one-year deal or lower wages so maybe the club is not too bothered if they leave. If they do go then we are really looking thin as a squad!!

Looks like Kirkland is off to Wigan, Loovens been offered a contract by Cardiff, Kieran Lee had a few offers according to Twitter.

Only semedo looks likely.

Means we could well have to make more signings than we planned.
Its usually about who offers the most money these days.
consilio likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Maguire off to Bolton as well if you believe twitter.

re: Madine. He has the talent he's just a knob. His time here was up, I hope for his sake that he can kick on otherwise he'll be left to regret that summer of 2012
Statesideowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Maguire would be no loss. Massively inconsistent.

I really hope we can tie up deals for Loovens, Semedo and Lee.

Kirkland is overpaid for a no.2

I have it on good authority that the Afobe deal could end up costing Wolves £4m over time depending on promotions etc.
Imre varadi likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed