Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
We know that SG's record on player identification is not good. Hopefully those around him will select the players and let SG do what he is good at - team selection, substitutions, tactics, free kick routines & goal scoring practice!!!!

Wink
Maddix likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(20-05-2015, 10:56)madsteve Wrote: We know that SG's record on player identification is not good. Hopefully those around him will select the players and let SG do what he is good at - team selection, substitutions, tactics, free kick routines & goal scoring practice!!!!

Wink

Laugh Laugh Laugh
and complicated
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wan...2961112._/?

Bolton set to sign Madine!
Southeyowl likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
"Yes, I'm still upset about one or two things you've posted (and some things you've forgotten that you posted) and now say is 'banter' but I'm willing to draw a line and believe it was 'banter'."

Awfully nice of you to overlook my indiscretions old chap. In return I'll overlook the "talking shit" comment and you misconstruing the intent of my earlier posts. I already admitted that the earlier ones may have crossed the line and apologized. It's the most recent ones that everyone else on here recognized as banter.

And as we go forward, we'll remember there are no absolutes - no black and white - only shades of grey - 50 of them?? Sorry, couldn't resist that. Blush

On to more important stuff, I hope Madine is off loaded but I have a nagging feeling he'll do well elsewhere. Whistle
"God Save the King."
Madine is going, we aren't renewing his contract, he was 1 of 11 released a few weeks ago.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
That will be the test won't it. To see how Madine does at another club at this level.

You only need to read the Noblots fans comments underneath that article to see how they feel...
Not happy about drinky thug Madine at all.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(20-05-2015, 15:44)Statesideowl Wrote: That will be the test won't it. To see how Madine does at another club at this level.

You only need to read the Noblots fans comments underneath that article to see how they feel...
Not happy about drinky thug Madine at all.

That will all stop if he starts putting the ball in the back of the net.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Guarantee that Madine will take less minutes to score a goal next season than Nuhiu.

See Afobe is in the England U21 squad for the European Championship. SG slipped up there.
(20-05-2015, 16:22)madsteve Wrote: Guarantee that Madine will take less minutes to score a goal next season than Nuhiu.

See Afobe is in the England U21 squad for the European Championship. SG slipped up there.

he might do, but he might also smack a couple of bolton fans and not play another game for 9 months Whistle
Statesideowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(20-05-2015, 16:22)madsteve Wrote: Guarantee that Madine will take less minutes to score a goal next season than Nuhiu.

There's probably no doubt there, I truly hope Nuhiu is bench warming this coming season. Would like a quality striker signed and to see the forging of a young partnership between May, Bus & Lavery.

I always saw Afobe as a player that could go on to play for the senior England squad given time. Still can't believe we even had him. Much more than that, I can't understand how, or why we did not sign him when we did.. Doh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed