Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
Its going to be tough to get past Hibs, who have definitely been on better form than Rangers. And then whoever wins that tie will have to play Motherwell to see who goes into the top division next season. Tje play-off in Scotland take so long, its possible for a team to have to play 8 games to get promoted!!!
Yes they are but its Scottish Prem poo poo and that is significantly better than the Chamionship kind!!!
Hib's will be a tough test for them. 4 more games to go before they can claim a place in the SPL. It's been a rough few years for the fans, I can't imagine what state we'd be in had some nice character asset stripped our club ! Mr Richards comes to mind though..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Thankfully we didn't have many assets to strip!! I won't say Rangers didn't deserve being relegated to the bottom division, but it has to have hurt Scottish football and certainly since they have been out of the top flight its been completely a one horse race, and that is never good for any league!! Celtic and their fans will never admit it but they do better with a strong Rangers to compete with. Even if they do go up it will still take them a few years to possibly challenge, be interesting to see if their fans are that patient.
Statesideowl likes this post
It's going to be tough for them, and as you say, it's likely they'll be on the losing end of the old firm games until they re-establish themselves. No doubt there will be some fans expecting immediate success. I think many will just be happy to be back after the absence.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I had to piss myself with laughter when I read this. Blackpool are hell bent on self-destruction.

Released 17 players, but offered Nile Ranger, who has been absent since Xmas. A new deal?

They must be bat shit Big Grin
Blackpool's owner is apparently fúcking bat shit a really nice bloke once you get to know him Whistle
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
The things happening at Blackpool will either see a rival club taking their place in the hearts of the town or Fleetwood overtaking them in the packing order for the next generation anyway. Aside from this latest debacle, the removal of the Mortenson statue was a despicable act by the owner or his deluded son!!!
Maddix likes this post
Yep, absolutely guano.
lucky you two are stateside and not here or Oyston would be suing you quicker than a policeman who's spilt a free coffee
Statesideowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »