Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
Yes, the only thing they can claim that we can't is that they have played in all 4 divisions!!!  They are welcome to it and if they want they could really rub our noses in it by repeating that amazing feat!!  Where is Don Givens these days?? Laugh
Can't xxxx stand the xxxx Angry know a few who support them and only one of them is decent and even he can be a xxxx xxxx

Wouldn't wish any club out of business, I just hope that they languish in the doldrums forever
Maddix likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I have no hatred for them or their fans!! We are as bad as each other at the end of the day although we do tend to win the games that matter which has always been good fun!! I would rather we never have to play them again, its a distraction we don't need at this point and if we are to truly grow as a club then we need to be the ones that today's kids prefer to support so that we can secure our future!!

Have they fired Clough then, or did he actually reach the goals set for him by reaching the play-offs?? Clough called their season progress compared to last season, yet their points per game last season was better but they failed to reach the play-offs. Just shows that this season the pub league was poor and they still couldn't get into the top 4 let alone the top 2!!!
madsteve likes this post
Looks like agent clough did a much better job across the City than he could have ever done for us. Smile
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Well I xxxx hate the xxxx jumped up xxxx xxxx Angry
and complicated
they're piss throwing tossers and if I had my way they'd start with -10 points every season
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(14-05-2015, 23:51)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: they're piss throwing tossers and if I had my way they'd start with -10 points every season

God no don't do that, its much better to watch them fail year after year all on their own, they don't need any help with it!!!
Boro ease to a 3-0 win over Brentford to secure their place in the final at Wembley. Now just Norwich and Ipswich to play their second leg, with 1-1 being the score from the first leg.
Please God, not fuucking Redcar rejects Doh They shouldn't be allowed promotion until the supporters can say 'd' instead of 'g' Smartass
and complicated
(14-05-2015, 23:11)St Charles Owl Wrote: I couldn't give two hoots that they are from Sheffield, they are not my team and therefore I don't like them!!  I don't support Sheffield, I support Sheffield Wednesday!!  Having said that it does seem to be a generation thing, my dad says he likes to see them do ok, just not as well as us, just don't see my generation or the ones that followed with the same feelings.

"I support Sheffield." Am a lad who grew up in t'Park an' Stradbroke an' bloody proud er it. Thumb up Thumb up

Yes, it's a generation thing SCO. Whern you get older and wiser like me, you'll see things differently. Bloody ell. I used to be a Tory!! Now, I'm a left wing, rubber boot-wearing tree hugger. Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »