Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Hirst is an academy coach. I'm sure he could take on both roles. Not sure what Waddle is up to apart from his media stuff.
(14-05-2015, 18:08)consilio Wrote: Hirst is an academy coach.  I'm sure he could take on both roles.  Not sure what Waddle is up to apart from his media stuff.

Seem to remember he's been in to the academy a few times giving them some tips
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I think our first team need help in how to put the ball in the net, not the academy.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(14-05-2015, 18:48)Owlkev71 Wrote: I think our first team need help in how to put the ball in the net, not the academy.

That also brings us back to the coaches we currently have who are all predominantly defence orientated.  We need to bring in an experienced coach who is attack minded to help the team.
(14-05-2015, 18:57)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(14-05-2015, 18:48)Owlkev71 Wrote: I think our first team need help in how to put the ball in the net, not the academy.

That also brings us back to the coaches we currently have who are all predominantly defence orientated.  We need to bring in an experienced coach who is attack minded to help the team.

And some midfield players who can actually pass it to the forwards and/or get a few goals themselves Thumb up
Owlkev71 likes this post
F UCK IT Angry Get the cricket on, and Madsteves Midweek quiz Thumb up I can't be arsed to speculate anymore because we'll still end up in the bottom half anyway Angry

Seasons predictions Huh I'll get in first and say 17th Doh because we still have fuucking Gray Angry
and complicated
(14-05-2015, 23:10)Imre varadi Wrote: why havnt we signed barry ? whats taking so **** long ????? hes part of the jigsaw that the team neads building round !! Barry lee melo semi and another 5 please possibly isgrove ?

Barry won't be coming Imre  Doh Gray managed to completely piss him off like he did Antonio, Afobe, that Wednesdayite from Chelski and numerous others  Doh  
and complicated
As was said earlier, not sure anyone will be coming until their contracts end on June 1st. I'd be happy to watch the cricket, but first can't get it on any tv over here and secondly as per usual it will just get rained out anyway like today!!!
window doesn't eve open until july 1st ffs Doh

everyone should take a breather
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
For all we know we could have agreements in place with multiple players and we would never know!! PA has been very good in keeping transfers out of the papers since he arrived.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed