Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(09-05-2015, 19:28)St Charles Owl Wrote: Its about time they came back to the States, been a few years since they were here.  They just announced over here that Man Utd will play Barcelona at the San Francisco 49er stadium, might go to that one.

Should have asked Chaz. It was announced weeks ago over here  Thumb up 

I hope the players don't get too burnt out with these lucrative, money spinning far flung club tours like they do whilst on England duty  Whistle They do need a break after all  Thumb up A nice friendly in Qatar or China once they've been knocked out of the FA cup early is just what the doctor ordered  Thumb up In fact, if we had a winter break they could fit even more tours in  Thumb up
and complicated
(09-05-2015, 21:10)Imre varadi Wrote: If they are in mexico lads !! ill put at least 5 of you up   Thumb up you just buy the coach and plane tickets Thumb up  and dont forget beers and whore money too  Thumb up youll be right with imre hes finally worked out how to fire an AK47 without killing everyone in the bar and street  Doh

I once went to Mexico  Thumb up the petrol was f ucking rubbish  Angry

or was that Texaco  Whistle

Laugh
and complicated
(09-05-2015, 21:10)Imre varadi Wrote: If they are in mexico lads !! ill put at least 5 of you up   Thumb up you just buy the coach and plane tickets Thumb up  and dont forget beers and whore money too  Thumb up youll be right with imre hes finally worked out how to fire an AK47 without killing everyone in the bar and street  Doh

When are you getting the RPGs and SAMs ? ......at Christmas ?
Don't forget to book ahead to get your VW beetle. The official vehicle of Mexico!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
How about we try and sign Michu from Swansea?

Been on loan at Napoli, but not really played much last season! scored 22 in his first season with Swansea!

Now we have got the dosh, could we sign someone like him?
JUST SAYING LIKE!
We were linked with Jamie Ward in one of the papers over the weekend Doh
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(11-05-2015, 14:24)Owlkev71 Wrote: We were linked with Jamie Ward in one of the papers over the weekend Doh

Unless there's an intentional leak on a big signing made to encourage ST sales then I suspect we will only hear about players as they announced offically and after thay have been coached to say 'massive' during their first press interview.
Also, don't we need the new home shirts for them to hold and new pitch first so it can be in the background of the photo taken from the kop Smartass

I think we should all go and post our rumours somewhere and see how long it takes for the lazy hacks to start repeating them in their own rags.
Statesideowl likes this post
Have we signed anybody yet??? I suppose most players are under contract for another 2 weeks, its just the anticipation is killing me, its like looking at the presents under the Christmas tree but knowing you can't touch them until a certain date!!!
Adam Pearson has left to take on the CEO role at Leeds.

While Pearson is a Leeds fan and still lives locally, it is a big risk to move into the volatile pit that is Leeds.

It also leaves Wednesday with a gaping hole in its Management Team. Pearson was a natural fit and just what we needed. Now DC has to try and find someone of a similar magnitude & ability.

The foundations that looked so solid have been smashed apart. My gut feeling is that DC might have had an inkling that this might happen as Pearson undertook no media engagements beyond the first 48 hours after the announcement while Roeder has continued to be quoted in the media.

Let's hope DC has a Plan B.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Players contracts don't run out until the end of this month.

Gives DC a few weeks too bring someone else in with Pearson off to L**ds. Pearson's job title is Executive Director at L**ds.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed