Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
Swindon completely switched off after that Obika goal. allowed the pigs to score twice..

4 more mins ET ....
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
are they playig til pigs score or what?
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
So that's another year in L1 for the bacon Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Two teams who could not defend unreal
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Commiserations to the piggies for a valiant effort at the death.

LIKE FURK Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
and complicated
That's all folks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

JUST SAYING LIKE!
I see United have been eliminated.

I'm sorry about that.
"God Save the King."
I'm not!! Great news, another season in the pub league for them and in all liklihood another manger being fired and brought in!! They are the team that keep on giving!!!

Shame about Pearson, but if L**ds is his destination then good riddance for even considering it!!
Apparently Wednesday knew about this about 3 weeks ago, maybe this is why the latest guy was brought in as well. Pearson is a L**ds fan and has been offered the top job aside from owner there, so don't really blame him for going, we would drop anything to work for Wednesday in that capacity. There are suggestions that a replacement will be announced quickly and lets remember that Aldridge is still with the club, so better to find out now rather than much later!!
(12-05-2015, 04:00)St Charles Owl Wrote: Apparently Wednesday knew about this about 3 weeks ago, maybe this is why the latest guy was brought in as well.  Pearson is a L**ds fan and has been offered the top job aside from owner there, so don't really blame him for going, we would drop anything to work for Wednesday in that capacity.  There are suggestions that a replacement will be announced quickly and lets remember that Aldridge is still with the club, so better to find out now rather than much later!!

Depends who the owner is Chaz. I don't think I would have dropped a tab end for any job at Wednesday under some of our previous owners.

The mad Italian will probably sack him after the fourth manager has gone in, say, November  Laugh

Anyway, back to the fun stuff  Thumb up It was fantastic to see the grunters make such a comeback only to fall so agonisingly short  Cool I don't think I'd have laughed as much if Swindon had hammered them  Cool  At least they had a couple of decent cup runs though  Whistle

Well done Agent Clough  Thumb up
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »