Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
Harsh pen decision I think..

but 4-2 Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
4-3 now!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Oooh scabby pigs

ADAM PEARSON will tomorrow be unveiled as an executive director at Leeds United – after calling time on a similar role at Sheffield Wednesday.

The Yorkshire Post understands the former Hull City chairman met owner Massimo Cellino over the weekend to discuss a possible return to Elland Road.

Agreement was struck in principle and Pearson, whose departure from Hillsborough is yet to be made public after he was appointed to the Owls’ three-man football committee just last month, returned to Elland Road yesterday to finalise matters.

That's all I know Imre
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(11-05-2015, 22:09)Imre varadi Wrote: whats that about pearson stateside i cant find it anywhere ?

Imre, its on newsnow ..... Initially broken as a L***sPost  Thumb down Exclusive.

Maybe SG's down in Swindon advising on how to hold on to a 3 (but imagine its 1) -0 lead
And that by Obika is it
And that settles it, 5-3, 7-4 on agg.
Another year in the pub league, what a shame.

5-4, this is bonkers!!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
just stuck 45 quid on over 15 corners.

they're on 14 atm
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
what the xxxx is this??

5-5
5-5!
Wake up Swindon
7-6 agg!
cashed out at £25 cos I dont know how longs left

£30 up though just on their game
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »