Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
(09-05-2015, 21:11)Imre varadi Wrote: they will get away with it thats for sure the league will tell them they are banned in 2022 or somet like that !!

They probably will  Angry so what's the f ucking point of FFP  Doh 

Typical HMG policy  Angry the rules only apply to people from the North and those we don't like  Angry

Case History : No matter how funny it was  Laugh West Ham really should have been shown the door instead of Colin's lot over the Tevez/Mascherano business  Doh
and complicated
The fine they face is something like 49m, but I have no doubt they will come to a compromise and get that cut in half. Problem is if they don't pay the fine and the get barred from the FL and down to the conference by not paying it, it will only be a matter of time before the teams in the prem remove promotion and relegation to and from it, that alone could kill football as we know it. I have no problem with a compromise but the fine has to hurt!!
Football as we knew it was killed in 1993 Angry and I'm ashamed to say it, but we (Big Dave) took part in it Angry
and complicated
(09-05-2015, 22:35)Maddix Wrote: Football as we knew it was killed in 1993  Angry and I'm ashamed to say it, but we (Big Dave) took part in it  Angry

True to a point, I don't think we knew what the Premier League would become and we had no idea the money would grow like it did.  In reality the prem was fine in the 1990s, it was after we got relegated and the first huge sky deal came in that it really changed, plus the addition of the likes of Abramovich buying teams totally altered the ability of other ordinary clubs from competing!!
Football as we knew it is dead. i was watching bbc final score this afternoon and the commentator at villa vs west ham spoke about hearing some gossip when he went to get profiteroles at halftime.

since when has profiteroles been a half time snack for fuccks sake
madsteve likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(09-05-2015, 23:29)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Football as we knew it is dead. i was watching bbc final score this afternoon and the commentator at villa vs west ham spoke about hearing some gossip when he went to get profiteroles at halftime.

since when has profiteroles been a half time snack for fuccks sake

Probably forever at PSG and Marsaille etc
Chezzie, losing tow nil! Preston await Swindon Town in the final.
JUST SAYING LIKE!
If QPR get banned from the FL, United could get promoted just by reaching the Playoff Final as Sunderland did many years ago when Swindon got demoted.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(10-05-2015, 15:28)madsteve Wrote: If QPR get banned from the FL, United could get promoted just by reaching the Playoff Final as Sunderland did many years ago when Swindon got demoted.

All the more need for Swindon to finish the job then  Thumb up
and complicated
Well that's QPR relegated Laugh where to ? is now the question. Come on FL show you actually mean business with FFP Thumb up

There will probably be a fire sale at Loftus Road now. Which, if any, players would you take ? Apart from Matt Philips.
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »