Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
I'm listening to the commentary and I have no idea who has the ball if they don't tell me, don't know any of the players!! So the only way I can tell if the Blunts are attacking is by the crowd noise!!

(07-05-2015, 21:00)Maddix Wrote: Can't believe they haven't sold out though Chaz  Huh They'll all be out of the woodwork for a trip to Wembley though  Doh Wankers  Cool

I read on a forum that because it was on Sky, on a Thursday night and because they have been so shit that a lot won't turn up.  They were expecting early 20s for the crowd.  
(07-05-2015, 21:00)St Charles Owl Wrote: I'm listening to the commentary and I have no idea who has the ball if they don't tell me, don't know any of the players!!  So the only way I can tell if the Blunts are attacking is by the crowd noise!!

I'm waiting for me bloody Chinese to be delivered before I see if it's on telly  Angry
and complicated
They have just said on the commentary that they are expecting 19k, Keith Edwards said that was a very good crowd!!!! I understand football is expensive and ST holders have to pay for this one but that is a crap attendance if correct!!

1-0 blunts!!
Maddix likes this post
effing pigs
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Freeman Angry I bet he was unmarked Doh

I'll get me coat Whistle
and complicated
Game on for Swindon!! They have shown no form recently although the manager has been playing squad players but of all the teams they have the worst form, they need to do something now!!

Both games have started very one sided with Preston dominating at Chezzie and the blunts doing the same in their game!!
Chesterfield finally launch a meaningful attack. Tendayi Darikwa bursts down the right and launches in a fine cross which finds Gary Roberts, but his low shot is blocked by Tom Clarke.

I'm sure that's a cocktail Laugh
and complicated
I thought it was an Indian meal!!!

Penalty to Swindon!!!!
PEN Swindon!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Tossers missed it!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »