Thread Rating:
The Play-offs Thread
It's pretty ironic that the grunters are playing SWINEdon Laugh
and complicated
(07-05-2015, 12:16)Maddix Wrote: It's pretty ironic that the grunters are playing SWINEdon  Laugh

Do you want to know something that is funny?

On bluntsmad there's a thread about our released players and most of them are in agreement that none of them would get in there squad, even in league 1 Laugh

well ... 

apart from Maghoma who they all think is a class player Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Maghoma Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Ipswich
Pigs
Southend

If I were going to put a bet on!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Norwich Chezzie Southend for me
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Middlesboro, Preston, Plymouth
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Don't think this is good for betting this season because my method of backing the sides with the best record over the final six matches in fairly inconclusive.

Norwich, Preston & Southend are the best sides but all have weaknesses so cannot bet with any confidence.
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(07-05-2015, 04:11)Imre varadi Wrote: Nuhui scored 15 goals he was our best striker !!! now shut up you pissy old red and white goat !!!

11 according to Star.

Anyhow, not wanting to change the subject or anything, this gives me chance to say:

VOTE LABOUR!!!!!! Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

\Not you, imre. You get to vote for a Mexican drug lord. Laugh
"God Save the King."
Dont Vote Labour Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
Maddix, St Charles Owl, Owlshighgreen like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(07-05-2015, 14:17)peiowl Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 04:11)Imre varadi Wrote: Nuhui scored 15 goals he was our best striker !!! now shut up you pissy old red and white goat !!!

11 according to Star.

Anyhow, not wanting to change the subject or anything, this gives me chance to say:

VOTE LABOUR!!!!!! Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

\Not you, imre. You get to vote for a Mexican drug lord. Laugh

Since when have piggy fans been allowed to vote  Huh 

Vote Labour  Doh not since Tony turned them into Tory Lite  Doh
and complicated
Don't vote!! If it made a difference they would make it illegal.

Stay at home.

It's Groundhog Day!!!!!! for the pigs
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »