Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
I had a phone call yesterday from the ticket office asking me to go into the shop and renew my ST and they wont let me do it by phone or online.

next deadline is 8th June which means I have to make a special trip through just for that Doh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
You cant do it online Huh There was I thinking we were in the 21st century Doh
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Glad I renewed when I did, I cant see the value in £500 on the Kop!

Unless the football improves greatly, this could well be my last season as a season ticket holder!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
(06-05-2015, 13:49)Owlkev71 Wrote: You cant do it online Huh  There was I thinking we were in the 21st century Doh

something to do with wanting to see ID Doh most companies I know would accept it through email but no, they want physical proof that I am me
I have renewed mine online.

Think it is only people who get discounted tickets (juniors, students, pensioners) that can't renew online.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
my brother still gets his online its just me Huh

never mind I'll go through at some point
Those prices.. Strewth.

So sales are currently down by 4k at this stage last year. It seems the fan need a lot more coaxing back after the pure shite churned out of the last few years.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
they aren't down by 4k by the same stage but overall. I think we'll end up at 14k which would be down 2k on last year
(06-05-2015, 16:09)Statesideowl Wrote: Those prices.. Strewth.

So sales are currently down by 4k at this stage last year. It seems the fan need a lot more coaxing back after the pure shite churned out of the last few years.

They aren't down on this stage last season. I suspect that selling in Stage Two & Three will be more difficult unless new signings are made early to help fans forget SG's mind numbing football.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
For me we need to sign a big name quickly if we want season ticket sales to reach last seasons total, I am just disappointed that they were increased at all based on the poor home form this season. Having said that a ST on the Kop works out at 21.74 per home game so still not outrageous, and with kids prices still being low a father can take his son to games for a total of 25 quid per home game, but it will only be worth it if the football on offer is far better and preferably with a few more wins thrown in!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed