Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Watford
QPR, Burnley Probably Sunderland coming down.. Derby & Wolves staying with us.

Next season is going to be a lot tougher..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
But 3 shots all game and no corners is terrible.Just hope DC see that it aint good enough and act accordingly.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing changes,again.
Sounds like a lot of our players have been checked out for a while. Many of them knowing they're out of a job so naturally haven't applied themselves, good riddance I say.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Don't particularly fear QPR or Burnley, would prefer to see Hull come down than either of the NE teams. None of the team coming up currently will challenge at the top, so I think again its a league that is there for a team to do well in!!
(02-05-2015, 15:11)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: Stopped them going up as champions

Suspect that late in the game and our lack of threat for 90 mins they were already lifting the trophy. Just goes to show its never over until the fat lady sings.

Wish May could play like Vardy does !!!!
(02-05-2015, 15:15)Statesideowl Wrote: Sounds like a lot of our players have been checked out for a while. Many of them knowing they're out of a job so naturally haven't applied themselves, good riddance I say.

Wrong attitude though if they want a new job somewhere else  !!!
Stats

Watford

Shots 17
On target 5

Owls

Shots 3
On target 1

Poss
Watford 52
Owls 48

Fortunate draw. We finish 13th in the league.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Even on the final day with nothing to lose, SG still shows up with the same old same old. Another dinosaur refusing to change anything or adapt. Yet again shows up with same Plan A, then watches us get played off the park.

I hope our chairman likes rollercoasters, because that's what he's bought. Wink
(02-05-2015, 15:19)Owlkev71 Wrote: Stats

Watford

Shots 17
On target 5

Owls

Shots 3
On target 1

Poss
Watford 52
Owls 48

Fortunate draw. We finish 13th in the league.

100% with goals to shots on target, wish we had done that more often this season!!!

Play still suspended at Blackpool with 48 mins on the clock!! Who knows what will happen there!!
So thats' that then, nothing happening 'til the Paq man V Mayweather fight

I expect B'pool will have to forfeit SCO. Being that a negative result has no impact on them whatsoever.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »